1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That or they've been watching too much television. (Rimshot.)

2. Niko

Damn...I thought I'd be rid of them for sure. :lol:

3. Bolin

My mother just chewed me out, insulted my intelligencce numerous times, and called me "dumb" and "dumb-dumb" all because I put a dishcloth in the wrong place. It's taking all my energy to not brust into tears right now. Would someone please tell me what I've done to deserve all the misfortune I've had to endure these past couple of months. Please. I'm sorry if I did something wrong wrong. I don't know what it is, but I'm sorry. I really am, so, Life, please. Just stop. I can't take anymore. Not a single bit more. I've been beaten down so much. I don't have any more energy. I can't endure anymore. Please just stop.

4. BooksJeansTea

Hey, Bolin.... (*hug*).

5. andersonh09

andersonh09 Guest

The summer is coming to an end and I'm on the struggle bus. Not to excited to head back to the "real world."

6. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

So apparently I walked about three miles while carrying a laptop, a flute, and a couple books. No wonder my back hurts. But I regret nothing; it was a nice, peaceful walk.

I just hope no one steals my bike. For various reasons I wound up putting it outside my dorm instead of instead of in a storage unit. I've done it before with my old bike, but that one was just a cheap Walmart thing that started to break after a few months.

Edit: In other news, what the hell is my gender doing now? I shouldn't complain too much, as for me gender is almost more of a mental exercise (there are advantages to being a space cadet), but it's still weird.

#3926 Tetraquark, Aug 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
  7. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Take it easy, bryan~ you don't have to apologise for anything. Life isn't biased that way, people with the best intentions get fucked over now and then but that's the way it is. Beating yourself down on top of everything isn't going to solve your problems. If you're living with someone who's unreasonable the way your mother seems to be, disappointing them is inevitable so don't even worry about that. Just try to get things done to a level that you're satisfied with and if that isn't enough for her then that's her problem. The world wont end cause dishtowels went in the wrong cabinet, if she never specified where she wanted them to go beforehand how can that be your fault? And if you feel like crying, may as well. Much healthier use of energy expelling negative thoughts and feelings than concealing them is.

8. BooksJeansTea

.................................................:***:.

I want to throw a fit and I'm not sure where to start.

9. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The Question of the Day!

10. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Some random woman called the help desk today, furious that the encryption on her laptop kept triggering and locking her out for the third day in a row. I offered to reset it for her, and offered to write a ticket so a technician could come and check out her encryption software, and she refused to allow me to reset it. She just wanted a technician to come and help her RIGHT NOW, SHE HAS IMPORTANT WORK TO DO, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! So I get a ticket for a technician written for her. I'm about to end the call and she's like, HELLO?! I'M STILL NOT IN MY LAPTOP. ARE YOU GOING TO RESET ME OR NOT?!?! Like...lady, you refused it. You called me an idiot for offering to reset it for you. I tried to help you and you told me explicitly not to reset it...but I get the reset started anyway. And the encryption unlock code takes like 20 minutes to generate, AND OH MY GOD CAN I PLEASE JUST HURRY UP BECAUSE SHE HAS MEETINGS TO GO TO IN LIKE 2.2 SECONDS. Maybe you shouldn't have waited until the last minute to call us when you've been through this twice before and knew exactly what to expect?

She did say that she thought that all of us at the help desk should be working at the DMV instead and I literally laughed out loud at that which made her even more pissed off. And then she wanted my supervisor, he said he'd try to get her as much help as he can as soon as he can, which I also offered to her by the way. My supervisor was telling her the same things I was telling her and then she literally told him to shut the fuck up and hung up on us. I hope that witch loses her job over it, like by tomorrow. She doesn't deserve it.

And now I'm going to be helping manage accounts and coaching requests at my other job. I legit might be a team lead someday and it's really exciting!

11. RisingSun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know what to do. Or maybe I do but I just don't want to admit it. If only I could see myself 1 year from now, then things wouldn't be so complicated...

12. iHateThinking

I really hope getting to the airport and getting to the terminal will not be a disaster. I mean, it probably won't, but I'm still not used to the whole procedure.

I also couldn't help but laugh when my birth certificate said "Fe" as my gender. I was like "Wow, I'm made of iron? Hell yes!"

13. duriru

So, I'm getting a car tomorrow. Yay! :grin:

14. Bolin

I guess you're right, but life seems to hate me. I know I shouldn't let her get to me, but when she and my youngest sister are constantly insulting me and I don't get any positive reinforcement in...it just piles on top of everything else that's going wrong. And if I do get any happiness or relief, it gets snatched away from me shortly after. Suffering is the only lasting, static thing in my life.

15. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I have to be up in less than three hours (hooray for 6 am flights). Why am I still awake?

16. Diego89

Jeez, 24 yo and still don't know how to tie a tie correctly :eusa_doh:

17. Bolin

Messaged my best friend again but he still hasn't replied. I don't have anyone else I'm close to. I think I need help

18. Just Jess

Orange is the New Black can't start the second season soon enough!

At least it wasn't a cliffhanger ending. It was still the "everything changed" ending that Alphas had that was almost as bad.

Thanks Netflix for such an awesome show!

19. kresukun

I wish I could be honest about who I am. That is I am a Gay Man that likes to get drunk every other day. Any takers?

No?

I believe so. (Although I would like someone to be my friend :icon_sad:slight_smile:

20. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

...I hate my body. Afraid of the future. Nothing to do but cope and hate everything.

Cat's up here. Least he won't misgender me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.