1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

15 Reasons why Homosexuality is wrong and Hurts Society

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Beware Of You, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Exactly :thumbsup:

2. biggayguy

@StefaniW You are entitled to your opinion. I don't believe everything in the bible was written for my personal benefit. The "gay-bashing" passages were mostly written for a specific group of people to address a specific situation. BTW, Jesus never said anything about homosexuality. The Christians that are gay-bashing are not; "doing unto to others as you would have them do unto you." There is also a verse that says; "He that loves not does not know God, for God is love." If they don't practice these verses they are not Christians in my book.

3. justjade

Oh, sweet Lord. I swear, it just seems like he made most of that shit up and just pulled the rest from the Bible. Homosexuals don't seek to redefine marriage. They just want to redefine what the fundamentalists say it is. Marriage, at its core, is two people in a loving, committed relationship who want to spend the rest of their lives together. TWO PEOPLE! Not necessarily one man and one woman. Marriage is about love, and if a homosexual couple is in love, they should be allowed to get married.

4. FreeFlow9917

Wait, why would god even care if your gay or straight, because he created everyone in is fu*king image, and people need to see the bible is a book of life, he sends you to heaven on how you live your life, not by the bible. People really need to be less ignorant, look past the bible, and realize god created us in his image.
    Plus, many of us were born gay, we didn't decide one day to kiss a guy and be attracted to them, we just don't see any attraction to women, or men for lesbians. Really, where do they get this bullshit, and why do they discriminate.

5. Formality

This is ridiculous. I stopped reading at #5, just... someone please educate this fool.

6. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

Grr, I don't want to upset you, but I fundamentally disagree. My anti-theistic attitudes are about to rear their head, so please don't be offended. All I will say is this: the Bible can say "God is love" all it wants, but all I see from this deity is hatred for just about *everyone*, not just gays and women (although, those two in particular). The Bible is full of hateful speech from cover to cover, and a few lines here and there saying that the imaginary figure to "whom" it is devoted is a loving being do nothing to redeem its seemingly endless slew of horrid passages.

I'm sorry if this is difficult to read, as I know it is for many religious people, but it must be said. One must simply read the Bible and read all of its nasty stories and they will realize everything I have said is true. Otherwise, we will continue to allow ourselves to be dominated and tyrannized by an ancient myth.

7. Martjain

Sorry, I read until the 3rd one and stopped.
    I can't read it, it's not good for me.

8. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Your not missing much Dude, it's a pile of shite, as they say in Ireland :badgrin:

9. Gen

Gen

5. Homosexuals have a shortened lifespan.

This ones still makes me giggle. I mean seriously, What? Can you do that? Can you just pull things out of your ass? ^_^

Though the true tragedy is that the poster has a 6 year old son that he homeschools, only teaching him Latin and the Bible. I just want to find him and give him a hug.

10. biggayguy

I fully agree that this 15 reasons thing is a pile of doo doo. As for the other stuff I choose not to be involved in a flame war.

11. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Reading that is so discouraging, it's like all my fears of "being gay" are pointed out. BUT I AM GAY, so how could I just drop it all and be "straight" GAH its so frustrating.

12. Foxface

Beware of you!

They actually mentioned you in the comments!

Get this...

Written by JOEL

Foxface

13. Rexmond

God is love but wants children to drown themselves in the sea? *scratches head*

14. Alexander69

Why am I reading this? It's depressing to hear over and over again how condemned you are to rot In hell

15. Hexagon

Don't worry. There are plenty of accepting and loving people in the world, and we won't actually go to hell.

16. Pain

Pain Guest

Bullshit, not worth reading, if it comes from a religious source.

17. jokesonyou

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I absolutely hate it when people use the bible as a source of info or argumentation. It's one of the top rules for intelligent debate- never use the bible in an argument, it's too much opinion. I don't read the hunger games and pretend to know everything about the outdoors and government, why should the bible make you an expert in moral code and the laws of the universe?
    And those comments were so spiteful. It's depressing really.

18. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, we shouldn't let gays be allowed to enter legitimate relationships because they are incapable of entering them. Do these people realise that if they f*cking let us, we would have statistically as stable relationships (and those studies were pulled out of their arses and aren't even about gay relationships; they're on open relationships).

19. Miz Purple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i laughed at the studies they quoted that said gay people are 25 % likley to stay faithful , history is full of staight people being about 1% faithful all those studies are bull shit.

20. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm not angry, I'm not pissed. I'm more or less just disgusted...