Desprate?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SameAsYou, Jun 5, 2013.

1. SameAsYou

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So here's my little problem:
    I'm out to everyone, and i'm rarely teased , all my friends and family are supportive... ETC..
    but theirs a catch,
    Any chance of me finding a boyfriend I like, or anything, is below 0.
    Why? Because not only is 99% of everyone I know is straighter than a pole, but that 1% is one of my friends , and he's someone i wouldn't date in a million years. I really want a boyfriend. I HATE being single , and I wish I had someone who can be romantic with me. I've liked guy after guy after guy and just the fact that I can't date them really bothers me. I'm not going after the most popular , the most athletic , just anyone I start to like. It really puts me in a lousy mood everyday when I get home.
    I'm about to leave 8th grade into 9th in August, maybe theirs more LGBT people there?
    I don't know. The point I wrote this anyway is to let off some steam, but maybe theirs some advice you guys can give me? How to tell if someone likes you back ... etc..
    :dry:

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Everyone I work with seems Straight, even my Crush is engaged to a Girl, but there is something about him, that I could not put my finger on :slight_smile:

3. Harve

You're 14. Many LGBT people your age aren't out or might not even realise they're not straight. Give it time.

4. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, you don't need to be dating yet; there's plenty of time. I haven't even ever flirted with a guy, so it's not like you're behind the rest of us :lol: . It'll happen when it happens.

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heh, for someone that age to openly admit to being gay is probably one in a million. Each year though, your chances of finding somebody will get better, especially if you put yourself out there as available.