I don't want to get older awkward being I'm young

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Alexander69, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Alexander69

I'm 18 and I don't want to get older like I'm happy at my age now well 19 would be better then I can drink legally when I would like to ( I'm not a heavy drinker) anymore I'm more a social drinker will have some wine. But I see people like 40 (no offense) but they seem so washed out at 40 and I want to be attractive at 40 SHIT I use anti aging creams and eye gels already and people say I look 15 HAHA! But I don't ever want to look 90 or 80 OMG. So wrinkly and no one would find me sexy anymore :frowning2: I don't want to get old and ugly and fat I want to stay young :frowning2: OMG ugh :bang:

2. GabrielTai

As you get older, your thoughts on it will change. By the time you're 40, you'll want nothing to do with anyone under the age of 30 because they'll all be babies to you. If you look several years younger than you are, then there's a chance you'll age gracefully. I probably will, because of my genetics. My mother is 43 and still gets carded for alcohol. People have accused me of being her younger sister even.

But, I think that as you age, you'll appreciate some of the physical characteristics you aquire.

3. RebelD

Getting old is part of life. Deal with it, there is nothing else you can do about it. And old doesn't necessarily equal ugly.

4. Alexander69

My mother gets carded also but she gets Botox or what ever injected in her face to stop wrinkles but I hope I don't look ugly when I'm older :frowning2:

5. Divopix

Guess you'll have to get the horny out of you before you get all old and crinkly :wink:

6. Getting older isn't that bad :slight_smile:

7. Alexander69

Lol I plan on it haha :wink:

8. GabrielTai

Trust me kid. there are a lot worse things in life than being ugly.

9. Alexander69

Like what :frowning2:

10. GabrielTai

Getting knifed in the stomach, or being shot in the head. I think both of those would suck pretty badly. Being set on fire hurts pretty badly. I don't recommend it. Oh, and definitely higher on the list than being ugly is having your ribs broken. Being homeless.
    There are many MANY things in this world that are worse than being unattractive.

11. Phil

Phil Guest

This is part of life man. Just try to stay healthy, that's what matters.

12. jaysuss

Well you could be like me where I plan to die by the age of 40 by doing something crazy and stupid like a gun fight or something.

13. frozenandbroken

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There's no guarantee that you're going to live to be 40+...so just enjoy everything now, eat healthy, exercise, don't smoke.....blah blah blah. Plus, I think people 60-90 have less things to worry about than whether or not someone finds them attractive. I think they're more worried about remembering where they live.

14. Thieves

Thieves Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yep.

Sometimes I worry about getting older, not more for the physical aspect, but just that I don't want to get too complacent in life as I've seen some people who are older become. That, to me, would be worse than death. Being too complacent and not willing to take any risks, or really live life as one tends to want to when they're younger. I never want to lose that spark... that excitement for life, for change and the future. I always want to keep that. So I'm more weary of that than anything else. The physical is half and half, since some people age gracefully, some not so much. But by then, personality and character -- your maturity and experience in life -- tends to take a greater role anyhow.

As you get older, you'll begin to realize even more how important having your health is, though. That I do know. So, just take care of yourself physically and mentally the best you can, and the rest will come as it may. I'm sure you'll find some type of comfort in aging as you get older, as many people do.

15. castle walls

You either get older or die. Some parts of getting older do suck but they beat the alternative.

Exactly. There is no guarantee that any of us will live for another hour. (Don't worry. Chances are that you will.) I recommend that you focus on your health, something you're passionate about, making the world a better place, and your loved ones. Life is too short

16. Alexander69

OMG now I'm scared I'm going to die I used to have huge gears of dying when I was younger now I'm scared again :O :frowning2:

17. Level75

There's a way to prevent that, but you're not going to like it.

18. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alexander, you worry too much! :slight_smile:

Who says that you won't be attractive at 25, 30 or 40? As it was said above, and as you go through life, your outlook about yourself, others and indeed the world will change, Every life experience you are going to make will change you a little bit.

The person you don't like at the moment, or don't find attractive, could very well be the person you fall in love with 10 years from now.

Are you going to look the same? No. Will you always be looking like a 15 year old? No. But you know what? It doesn't really matter. The only thing, and only thing, that matters here is that you can be happy with yourself at any age.

19. redstormrising

man, i wouldn't be 18 again for anything. i am SO much happier now than i was then.

20. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like being a shallow, superficial person who only cares about appearances and not about the person inside :wink: