1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite (Gay) Vloggers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by runallday4, Aug 2, 2012.

1. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

Who are your favorite gay vloggers? I'm looking for some good recommendations.
    Mine:
    1) Shep689 (and his boyfriend RJ's channel "TheNotAdam")
    2) DaveyWavey (both of his channels, I don't know the names though). I like his older videos better though, they seem more authentic, his newer ones seem a little fake to me.

What are your favorites? I'm about to go youtube surfing so I'll update if I find ones I like better.

2. King

King Guest

RoseEllenDix!!!!!!!!
    She uses toilet humour but her and her girlfriend are sooooo cute.
    And DailyGrace, she's straight but LGBT-friendly and soooo funny.
    EDIT: RoseEllenDix's newest video, from today. :slight_smile:

[YOUTUBE]GP__GJbbb3M[/YOUTUBE]

#2 King, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
  3. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

jayinreality is fucking hilarious. xD Hes on youtube:3

4. Hot Pink

ArielleIsHamming is really quirky and cute. I always enjoy her videos. :slight_smile:

5. SunSparks

OMG, runallday... you like took some of mine xD
    Ok, jeyyounit11 - he's was born female... not really dealing with LGBTQ but...
    SomeonetoShoutFor - just so mailboxy :grin:
    actually, all from AGAD, i'm also loving from ThatGayCrew... their sorta new but fun and nice range...

6. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

Haha, really? probably daveywavey since he's a lot more popular. I found some more that I like.
    The first is WhatTheBuck. I think he's funny, but I like youtubers who talk more about LGBT things, and although he's gay he doesn't talk about it much.
    The other one I like is Couver87. I think he's really good.

7. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh yay, my favorite subject! I have some friends who are kinda small (20-200 subs) but linking them will lead you directly to my channel and I'm pretty sure that's against the rules. But the big ones are:

Harto, forever and for always.

[YOUTUBE]tl0xU9BDVEk[/YOUTUBE]

Daily Grace (who has already been mentioned) has a brother called Tim who has a channel, and he's gay (and I'm in crazy stalker love with him because he's my perfect man and we will be married and live in the suburbs with our 2.5 gaybies. It's just a matter of time)

[YOUTUBE]spvtEv7gZ_Q[/YOUTUBE]

Laci Green is really interesting, she runs a show called Sex+, although she hasn't made a video in a while because she got some death threats

[YOUTUBE]Bv5k9w6Hpi4[/YOUTUBE]

I love RoseEllenDix, who's been mentioned, and It'sKingsleyBitch is great when I know what he's talking about (not so much with the popular culture over here...)
    _____

I was subscribed to DaveyWavey for like 6 months before I realized he hadn't said a single funny or interesting thing the whole time and I was just there to look at his pecs.

#7 Kerze, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  8. timo

Feel like I'm one of the only one but I don't like daveywavey. Well... my eyes like him but other than that he annoys me.

9. King

King Guest

Nah I don't like him. And his body isn't even that great. :/

YES how could I mention DailyGrace and not Timwilldestoryyou? He actually came out in the latest of his videos, if you can call it coming out... He just mentioned offhand "As a gay man", so...

10. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Davey just is boring to me.

Still love What the Buck, Michael Buckley. I watched him when he hosted with Kelly Ripa and I laughed my butt off :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Lewis

I don't really have one, but the Davey guy REALLY annoys me to shit. He has a nice body, but that's as far as I'll go, his voice grates on me so much.

12. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

I think if you look at his old videos he actually seems authentic and funny, whereas in his new videos he's trying to be all "Zen" or whatever, and that's great if it just comes naturally, but it just seems so fake to me. My biggest pet peeve is when people aren't being "themselves" and he preaches that so much it just makes me think he's a hypocrite when he does all these annoying things.

13. Caoimhe Fayre

14. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  15. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :tears: I just started Laci Green after your recommendation and am now obsessed. I'm going to add her to the list of my favorite youtubers. I was just reading about her death threats and I'm so disgusted at people right now. I hope she comes back soon.

16. JackWin

Mine has to be Tyler Oakley. He is just so funny and so awesome. I love him so much

17. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG cannot believe I forgot Tyler Oakley -_-

I want to start a vlog... but I tried in the past and didn't get much. I'm not amazing editing wise...so I just...don't know. I wouldn't be able to do what people like WTB and Philip DeFranco (not gay!) do...but even with Tyler who just speaks to the camera...dunno if I could do that either.

18. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

I think I want to start one in the future, but I want to make sure I'm not embarrassingly awkward first. I've been making videos on FB and posting them to friend's walls as a kind of practice.
    I just want to make sure there something that I wouldn't be embarrassed if anyone I know found it.

19. julia

20. LisforLisa