Carrie Underwood defending marriage equality.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by lostinthought9, Jun 10, 2012.

1. lostinthought9

Carrie Underwood Supports Gay Marriage | American Idol, Carrie Underwood | mjsbigblog

Though, she may not have said it directly, it's certainly implied. Anyways, I just thought I'd post this little tidbit since this forum is mostly dominated by upsetting stories and political debates, and this was a nice change of pace. Plus, it's great to hear this coming from someone within in a conservative genre of music; and I kinda like Carrie and her music. :slight_smile:

2. RealityCheck

(!)(!) I loved Carrie before, but now I might turn into her biggest fan, lol. (!)(!) This post made my day. Thanks. :thumbsup:

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've always wondered, I've been her biggest fan since Idol audition, and this just makes me so happy. Sorry RC, I've got the position of #1 fan. Nice try though :slight_smile: You can be "biggest", just not the #1 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. RealityCheck

This is still open for debate!

How many times have you seen her?

Also I weigh 150 at the moment, so surely there are fans out there that top that. :dry:

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh cute, you made a funny :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I'll admit I've seen her once. So maybe I'm not, but she's still amazing regardless.

6. RealityCheck

Agreed. You can be the #1 Canadian fan. I don't mind sharing either. :thumbsup: