1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do closeted guys act towards a guy they like....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LivingLife, Jun 9, 2012.

1. LivingLife

I was wondering if anyone has any stories or how do closeted guys act to a guy they like but they don't know who is gay too :grin:D

2. secretguyX

Well, I'm a somewhat-closeted girl (well my crush might know I like her, i'm not sure...), but around her I'm extremely awkward and shy. I get really nervous... I have trouble starting conversations with her, but that's because we're not close friends or anything... Although I have been acting a bit more normal around her, I think... :confused:

3. LivingLife

aw thats so cute, i think shy people are so adorable...well the person I like we constantly tease each other,it's like a love-hate relationship....don't you wonder if they are gay or not cuz it really hurts when they guy I like mention a girl or something :/ not that he does!

4. secretguyX

Well hopefully she thinks shyness is cute too haha... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: awh that's sweet! you never know, sometimes when people tease you that means they like you, so there's always a chance he does :slight_smile:
    I wish, but I really doubt she is... even though sometimes she does things that makes me wonder.... But it does hurt when she mentions guys so often, and she does it a lot :confused: I mean I mention guys sometimes too, but not that much considering....

5. Gen

Gen

They stare O_O....................................

lol But seriously. Im very good at catching people even if its one of those swift glances(Its more like a curse though because it turns into one of those awkward moments when your eyes meet). The most obvious way is if they are the touchy types, but most people in generally are not. (I'm not)

If they are more outspoken then they can be flirty. I, apparantly, flirt with anyone, or so im told. I just speak my mind :/.

6. Deaf Not Blind

If you are gay man and flirt naturally even with women, try not to do it much because it really hurts when they start to fall for you, okay?

7. awesomeyodais

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If it's someone I don't really know (clerk at a store, etc), I often find I have difficulty maintaining eye contact for very long when they're hot/cute. Plus the awkward smalltalk that suddently makes no sense (i.e. the Brian Griffin "I'd take my sweater off but it's attached to my skin" line).

8. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I act the same around a guy I like as I do with everyone else.

Yeah, I probably stare at a guy I'm attracted to a little more than I would any other person, but not too much so they don't notice.

Plus, I assume almost every guy I see is straight, though that's probably because I'm far more attracted to guys that act/seem straight.

---------- Post added 10th Jun 2012 at 08:20 AM ----------

Oh, yeah -- I have this same problem!