1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stories of First Gay experience

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anonomous teen, Feb 15, 2012.

1. anonomous teen

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Im just interested in hearing other peoples first experience with the opposite sex. Whether it be first kiss or first intimate moment. Please share

2. Bedroom Hymns

I haven't done anything as of yet :newcolor:.

3. anonomous teen

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    nor have i. Lol. But would love to hear what others have been through

4. Lotty

Mine was pretty awesome and awkward at the same time.
    I'd only known the girl for a few months, she was my best friend's friend, and we'd talked a few times at school. About two weeks earlier, we'd gone to a school party together. My best friend didn't want to go, so me and A went together. She was such a great dancer. I think I kinda started to crush on her that night. She told me she was bi, and I told her that I was, too. We flirted like mad that night.
    Well, so about two weeks later, we decided to have a movie night, we would watch 'Sint' (a supposed horrormovie, which wasn't scary at all) and 'Black Swan', and she would stay over for the night. After the movies, we just laid there talking, and joking and flirting again. Then suddenly she said that all the flirting was serious, at least from her. I told her I was serious too, but we didn't do anything. It just started to get awkward. Then I said that we were both cowards, but not anymore, and I kissed her. Ohmygod it was so awesome. It was just a peck, but I had only kissed once before, with a boy, and this was so different. We dated for about a week, the we broke up, because we both thought we would make better friends than lovers.
    The funny thing is, we hadn't done that much while we were dating, but after that, it started to get hot. She stayed over at new year's eve, and we'd both had a bit liquid courage. We were alone, and she kissed me. We totally made out that night. Next morning we decided to remain friends, but we've been intimate since... I guess you could call us friends with benefits...

So that's my experience.

5. hml8

Well, my 'first experience' so to speak was actually in a dream when I was about 12/13 hahaha! It was quite an odd dream and I've never really figured out what it meant;
    I was stood in front of a mirror naked in my old bedroom, but it wasn't quite my body, it was kind of gender neutral though both at the same time . . . then my someone shouted there's someone here for you and one of the girls from my class walked in and well . . . I realised after that I 'liked' her and started questioning my sexuality.
    Then my first really experience (that I can think of, other than general embarrassment when the only girls I liked were straight girls in my year and rumours almost always spread like wildfire) was when after having been flirting with one of my new friends in sixth form quite a lot we started dating each other (even though we never went on a date) and then at her 18th we lay together after kissing and such though we didn't do anything major and then we broke up cause she slept with a guy (which is a whole other horrible story)

6. Tiny Catastrophe

I came out as bi in the 11th grade and my best friend at the time was also bi and I had developed feelings for her and I told her about it and she had said she liked me too (I found out later she was just kind of toying with me because I was there). We were at my house one night watching tv and I don't remember what exactly we were talking about but it had something to do with being with girls or something like that and she started holding my hand while we were watching tv. Then the show went to commercial and she climbed on top of me and starting making out with me. Of course it got ruined because my other best friend had called me crying that she got jumped and I'm the type of person who will run out there to defend my friends. I look back on it now and it's all just kind of an awkward memory. All of my firsts (whether its been with guys or girls) have never been anything special like I wish they were. That's my story.

7. needshelp

not yet but looking forward to it.

8. NoPlanB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I was pretty young when I hooked up for the first time. We went swimming, got horny, and did some stuff afterwards.

That was about four years before I realized I was gay. In hindsight, I can't believe I didn't figure it out then. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. anonomous teen

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (directed at needselp) Love your profile pic :slight_smile:

10. Rob999

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I assume you mean with the same sex? :lol: None as of yet.

11. juniorx3

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  12. I had a lot of same sex experiences before I realized it was not the norm...

im gonna go with my first kiss with a guy as the story haha....

It was on a boy scout trip in the desert. Late at night a group of us when out into the wilderness to play truth or dare and someone dared me to kiss this other guy. Tounge and everything, for 15 seconds. They even had a pool of money for us if we did. So I knew I was down but I played it off like it was gross...We made out beyond the 15 seconds and everyone was like eewwww and all that.

Later that night he set up his sleeping bag next to mine and we kissed and went all out for at least an hour...he came out as bi a couple years later and now claims he is straight. Thats my first kiss with a boy in a nutshell :slight_smile:

13. anonomous teen

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    yess, i mean same sex. :slight_smile:

14. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    well mine was last year october, my curent girlfriend now and i were broken up at the time ( weve been on and off like 4 times the past 2 yrs), we had just come back from a late night uni function and were watching a gay themed movie (Loving Annabelle) when out of the blue she said "kiss me" so within 5 secs i did, an we started making out in this dark bedroom of hers, sitting on the floor, next minute i was on top of her while she was lying down and we practically had sex with our clothes on :grin: needless to say it was awesome!!! we didnt get back together straight away only a few weeks ago.

15. FJ Cruiser

I met a guy toward the beginning of last semester. A couple of friends and I went to a neighboring town to float down a river. One of my friends has a girlfriend that goes to the university there and she brought some of her friends. One of them was a really cute guy. I just started talking to him, and we clicked, so we exchanged contact info. Neither of us is out to many people, but I sensed something.

We kept in loose contact over the next few months, and then we started talking more and more one week until I braved up and suggested I was crushing on him, and he suggested the same. Anyway, back in December, I was going out of town to visit family, and his town was along the way, so I suggested we hang out. He agreed. We had a great time, and we ended up watching Netfilx in his apartment. While the show was playing, I scooted closer and closer to him until I leaned in and kissed him, and it turned out I read all the cues right. :grin: We're still "seeing each other," but the distance makes things tough.

16. Finding Peace

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    me and two for my friends both guys were playing and i had a crush on one of the was just wrestling with each other and my other friend started to act like he was humping my other friend so i did the same thing and it was weird i knew i liked it but it was the first time i did anything like that

17. Lewis

None as of yet and I'm getting bored!

18. BajanBoy13

Mine was really akward and I think messed up my relationship with my friend :S I'm still not sure if he's gay or bi or what but we fooled around on a sleepover after we flirted via BBM for a while.

19. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does kissing a girl on the cheek and running who I didn't even know when I was 9 count?

Otherwise I haven't had one yet. :3

20. Bi As A Kite

Nothin' yet.

:I