1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What was your first gay experience like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jostle100, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dorms make for some initial experiences, that's for sure. I've heard all kinds of great stories.

I have "two" first experiences - one was with a friend, as in let's get off, and the other was with a guy in his 30s.

The one with the friend was fine, it led to a few more repeats, and there wasn't much guilt. The one with the older guy was like "forbidden fruit" (no pun intended) and was both exciting and scary. It was the first time I finished, when being given oral sex. I remember that, since I hadn't climaxed in a while, I shook and jerked as it occurred. It was good. The only guilt I had was worrying about someone finding out and I had called in sick at work that afternoon during senior year of high school.

2. Starry Eyes

Starry Eyes Guest

I always like how guys just get it out when they are horny. lol.

3. ScatteredEarth

The more I think about it, the more I start to realize that there were a few times where I should've clicked as to 'not just liking girls'. They also happen to be blurs in time and I generally tend to forget specifics.. The most notable one had to be when I was somewhere between 8-10 (Had to be because I remember what house I lived in at the time) and went over to the neighbor kid's house. I know we ended up showing our dicks, but I'm fairly sure there was something to do with urine and then an ass..

As you can see, I'm known for doing some very stupid shit as a young child :slight_smile:

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The first time I had any experience that wasn't...you know...was when I was 13 and I had a friend over and we were just messing around and I kind of rubbed up against him and, well, exploded. This was a full year before I even knew I liked men.

5. BiPenguin

I also went to an all boys school. Christian Brothers actually. While on a one night 'camp' which was really staying at some building with loads of double bunks, I was woken at night when one of the boys in my class had climbed into my bed and had sex with me.

I think somebody heard as the next day, one of the Brothers who lived/worked where we stayed, took me aside and said that a student said something about two people having sex but it was my bed which the only identification of who we could have been. I was asked if I was gay. I said no. He told that they look after a lot of boys who are struggling to cope with their sexuality and that they understood.

That was not my first time but hey, it was still enjoyable. Never knew who the other boy was as he stayed behind me as said he didn't want me to know who it was. Oh the mystery of it all. LOL

6. Shizuma

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was thirteen and I was walking a friend of my mom home and she kissed me I just stood there It feel't weird.

7. English Frenchman

Well then... I mean, he just suddenly got out of his bed with a raging boner, jumped into your bed whilst you were asleep and.. had sex with you? Did he just climb in the bed and then climb in you?

8. Harve

Fun fact: the guy who I had my first gay experience with is now a girl.

Actually quite difficult to get my head around.

9. BiPenguin

Got in mine, woke me up first and I had the opportunity to say no. Did his business and got out. LOL

10. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is almost right out of a movie. I can see it now. It sort of reminds me of the clandestine scene in the movie "Biloxi Blues," where it made for a subplot. It wasn't a great movie and it's an older movie by now, but there were some things about it I didn't forget. One of them was that there was a real big witch hunt on the military base for who the people involved were, though I think one of them was caught from the onset. I guess that, when the film supposedly took place, that sort of thing meant a dishonorable discharge.

11. musicrebel

I was 14. I had a crush on one of my friends at the time; she was so pretty and I just wanted her. She claimed she was "bi-curious". Anyhow, on the last day of school of my 8th grade year, we walked to her house. We were going to invite other friends over and have a little last-day-of-school-party. I remember she was in her bathroom and she was brushing her teeth so her breath was all fresh and I was flirting with her. She started blushing and whatnot. Then she needed help tightening her bra strap, so I helped with that (she thought I was going to do something crazy like rip it off her haha). After some more flirting, our friends came over and we went outside and all hung out. Me and my friend laid out on her lawn and I grabbed her hand and she looked at me all wide-eyed. So as the evening went on, we all began to play truth or dare. I dared one of my other friends that I'd kiss somebody before him. He told me I wouldn't. I looked over at my friend and she was just staring at me and then I kissed her. I remember feeling all of these sparks; it was so vibrant. She ran away and was completely shocked I'd make a move like that. But later on in the night, we played spin the bottle and I kissed her two more times. Then I slept over at her house (I had asked about a relationship and she said she wasn't really ready for something like that, so it was a bit weird sleeping over). The next morning, she was changing in front of me and "accidentally" flashed me.
    Our friendship was pretty f'ed up from then. My best friend later on told me that she really did like me and that she regretted not having a relationship with me.

I guess I technically slept with another girl, but it was nothing too sexual other than just touching each other.

I never made out with a girl before, so I'm waiting for that experience.

12. BiPenguin

Biloxi Blues, huh? I'll have to look that movie up.

13. feistychihuahua

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, there were all the times in middle school/high school that I found myself not being able to keep my eyes off of some women. With stuff actually involved, though:

There was a threesome make-out session during a friends birthday party. That was a fun night.

First experience was with a friend of a friend. She was fully lesbian, and decided to help me out in exploring my sexuality a bit more. That, and there was tension between the two of us for a good week or so prior to that happening, so it was only a matter of time I guess.

14. elel

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I haven't had one yet.

15. Miss Loopy

Not sure if any of you felt like this... but it felt a little gay? I dunno, might just be me tho.

16. GArchi1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It definitely felt like this for me. I kinda felt weird like, I shouldn't have been doing anything with another guy.

17. danball7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Erm, playing doctor with a neighbour when I was about 8. I decided to give him a hip replacement, and his dick was in the way. Of course, the only way to get it out of the way was by putting it in my mouth... I was a strange child.

18. AAASAS

I think I was 17 I met up with some guy a couple years older(I think first year in university) We had been talking for a while and he convinced me to let him pick me up. We parked down the street from where I live; I'm in the country so parking on the side of the road is an option.

I remember it was a school night, we we fooled around basically from 11;00 A.M till like 4 in the morning. I remember feeling really guilty at school and surreal, before I was fine with thinking I was gay but this confirmed it and I ignored it for a couple of years.

He on the other hand wanted to start a relationship but I totally was an asshole and blew him off. Funny thing is he was studying something medical related and now I'm dating someone doing the same thing.

I knew I was gay from a young age, and it wasn't something I was confused about in college, I knew in highschool I was gay and that night confirmed it.

19. ba92

Out Status:
    A few people
    It was horrible!! Thanks for asking.lol
    I was misled, decieved, young and stupid. A old friend I was just getting to know wanted me to chill at his house. I passed out late that night and I woke up to him feeling on me. I was so disgusted, I went up to his bathroom and threw up in his sink.lol didn't clean it up just went back to sleep. Its was the start of a long love story.

20. arcchi

Hm... I've never had a relationship so... I could say it was my 1st serious crush into a girl.