1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eponine, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cascade

Starting to get nervous for my final tomorrow. This is no good; I hope I'll be able to eat tomorrow morning.

2. Kupo!

Kupo! Guest

Not Penny's boat...

3. Kidd

Kidd Guest

After putting it off for three months I've finally started the massive JonBenet Ramsey paper due on May 2nd and I would love for a car to just crash through my window and put me out of my misery right now at this very moment. I'm going to be working on this paper everyday for the next two weeks on top of my regular classes, interning, and all of my other papers due. And finals are coming up. It's too much. I hate being in college. Plus I lost a diamond earring today and I'm beyond pissed off about it. I scratched my ear and noticed it had fallen out in my wellness class this morning. No clue where it went.

4. Cascade

Lost was a decent series.

5. needshelp

right now, i'm wondering if i'm wasting time giving a shit about being gay and should just go back living a straight life since it's much easier. for real, i don't feel like worrying about coming out the closet nor do i feel like having to run around, trying to find guys that are interested in me or any of this other bullshit because that's what it is bullshit. like i don't feel like being sad and alone. i also have a bunch of dudes fronting on me on this dating site for whatever reason. dudes acting like they're better than me or whatever yet they're not anything special or whatever. fuck them. i have no time to deal with lames fronting like they're kings.

i'm actually slightly jealous of all you guys that are closeted such as myself that are able to get boyfriends and encounters. i'm all chilling with my hand still. i'm not upset but at the same time, i'm a bit disheartened and annoyed.

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good luck with the final! I'm sure things will turn out to be alright. :slight_smile:

7. Eric

I just LOVE those nights where you're basically tossing and turning, waking up every 40 minutes, and are never comfortable until 6:30 rolls around. It's just so great. :dry:

8. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Good luck!

I unfortunately have finals as well coming very soon.

9. fireworks

fireworks Guest

My mum thinks im revising right now. Instead, I'm reading online yuri manga... SUCKER.

10. EndlessMusic

EndlessMusic Guest

Must. Not. Pop. Pimple. Rawr.

11. KittyBoy

Loving my new pic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Bolin

Just spent the last 15 minutes organizing my little group of GIF images that I will use on Tumblr from time to time. :grin:

13. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's break time at work.. This is going to be a long day...

14. Cascade

The exam went okay. The fill in the blank questions were of course really vague so I didn't do too good on them.

15. Of Mice and Men

It's so nice today! I think I'm going to lie by the pool for a little bit. :slight_smile:

16. Vesper

I got emotional thinking about the final trip of Space Shuttle Discovery over DC, like I did when the final mission happened last year. I'd never seen a single Space Shuttle lift off before the program ended (despite having lived in Florida for four years while in college!), and this will forever be one of my biggest regrets.

17. Bolin

I vacuumed the house, washed the clothes, washed out my sheets and comforters, cleaned the kitchen, washed the dishes, and organized my bookshelf a little bit. I am poofed. XD

18. aidan

Somebody's talking to me on FB and IDK how to talk to people and he said something to me and IDK how to reply to it and I can't just go offline because that's rude and panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic rjsddutjgc

19. Harve

<3 Lost <3

[​IMG]

Hi summer, nice to have you back! :grin:

20. Noir

Why does my mom have to be such a hypocrite??? She makes me so mad sometimes!!!

My brother got in a car accident today (he's okay) and my parents were trying to tell him where they'd pick him up. All of a sudden when the line started dropping I heard a huge slam from the phone and a huge yelling between my parents, so I yelled at both of them to just calm down before I could stop myself. :eusa_doh:

A few minutes ago my mom came in to repremand me, tell me how arrogant I am, how I shouldn't put my nose in where it's none of my concern, how it doesn't matter how I feel, and the classic line, "it's not always about you." Then she goes into how she hasn't been having such a good day (so that I feel guilty for her) when I came home almost in tears from an even worse day than she had! Just when I got myself to cheer up and i was talking happily with my sister about a cute story, I have to put up with that. I apologized and explained myself respectfully, I wasn't rude to her, but I don't hold a lot of respect for her because she'll preach to me about how it's not about me at all while at the same time turning everything around to focus on her. She expects me to treat her with more respect when she doesn't do the same for me, and I'm getting tired of it. My self esteem is already super low lately, so i don't need her to make it worse by telling me how insignificant I am. :dry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.