1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eponine, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I...I...I can't believe I just sent someone a message on a dating website. Sure, all it said was "Hi! I'm a geek, too. What kind of games do you play?" but it took me three hours to write. I keep thinking about that one SMBC comic about rejection bacteria. I know it won't actually happen, but I still feel so nervous.

Actually, the nervousness might be from having done that instead of my economics homework, which is due at 8:30 in the morning.

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ???

Don't give up hope! (*hug*)

As for what I am thinking: Spring is finally here! Finally! Just hope it stays this way!

3. Bolin

Today feels even more like a Monday than yesterday did...and I usually like Wednesdays. >_>

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Agh, this semester has to end already!! I'm so done right now and I need a break before I burn out. I'm done with student life, I'm done with papers and I'm done with people this semester! It was fun and all, but holy crap xDD

I'm going to smack someone by the end of the semester >.> -_-

5. Vesper

I really want someone to play tennis with, but at the same time, I'm too timid to ask strangers to play with me. Ugh, how am I ever going to improve or stay at the same level?

6. Dasc Crescent

For you at least, here, autumn is approaching/here.

7. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I just saw on the Huffington Post that Arizona is trying to pass a law stating that a woman's pregnancy begins two weeks before conception. That's right. That isn't a typo. So congratulations ladies, you're all pregnant!

And then another bill on Brewer's desk would prohibit lawsuits against doctors who knowingly withhold medical information from patients, information that would motivate someone to seek an abortion. It's legal for your doctor to lie to you now.

Arizona Abortion Bill: Legislators Pass Three Bills, Including One That Redefines When Life Begins

The GOP has truly gone over a cliff, never to return. They're evil, pure evil.

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So much work to do... so little time...

9. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

I need someone to kiss me. A certain someone to be exact. I know she can't, one for being so far away and two for getting awful memories when she tries to kiss me on the lips. And I don't want to hurt her, so I don't press it and avoid bringing it up (merely talking about it upsets her). I love her too much to make her cry.

If I wasn't so damn selfish, I would get over it and wait patiently, but now I'm sitting here whining about not getting a kiss from someone who was used. Aren't I a wonderful person? And yet people wonder why I hate myself so much. How anybody else stands me is a mystery.

10. Mellowish

ah i'm getting so much stupid anxiety right now, it's really getting annoying :/

11. Bolin

I live with fucking fucktarded idiots. I spent money that I don't have on gas to go pick up my sister, just to find out that she was already gone and that my mother picked her up and failed to tell me about it. And my mom actually has the gall to ask "where were you?" and when I told her said "Oh, I thought you knew when I left the house". DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING GOD DAMNED PSYCHIC? How in FUCKING HELL am I supposed to know why you're leaving the house?

12. Artemicion

It sounds like a typical end-semester stress out XD! Good luck!

13. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alright, if I can survive the next 45 mins without some crazy person coming up to me, I'm home free!!!!

14. Bolin

On a happier note...I officially have my first, real Tumblr crush....he's really cute, he's super funny, he actually follows me and reblogs/likes my stuff, he loves Capcom and fighting games, he's obsessed with Ace Attorney, HE'S GAY ( !!!!!!! ).....but.....he lives in Brazil. Why me? ;_;

15. I recently discovered that everyone on my country is considered an organ donor by default, after the age of 18. I think it's a good thing.

16. Vesper

Zimmerman to be charged with 2nd degree murder. Good. Hopefully, Trayvon will get some justice.

Things are starting to get ugly, though, with the Zimmerman defenders crying foul. Something in me is beginning to fear a real physical conflict...

17. breakingboxes

I am lonely. and sad. So I am making scalloped potatoes and ham to make me feel better. :slight_smile:

18. Bolin

I have way too many crushes on people I only know over the internet....:lol:

19. IanGallagher

Claus... CLAUS... CLAUS.... CLAUS!!!!

Can't believe I may strike it big by entering the biz with such a huge project lol.

20. starfish

Go Canucks Go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.