What do you find attractive?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by British Lad, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Rikudo

[youtube]d5vlco4yvSc[/youtube]

Personally I don't have set in stone preferences for me it's just that initial attraction.

However I love a guys belly and that whole abdominal region. A belly ring is usually an instant turn on. I love defined arms they don't have to be huge just rock hard. I love that feeling. Also a guy with hairy legs and slim defined calves.

Personality wise the guy's gotta be able to keep up a conversation. Have a good sense of humor, a bit more emotional than me and have confidence. Confidence is just sexy but cockiness is annoying.

2. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This! :thumbsup:

Personality wise I love someone who's has a great sense of humor. Nothing better to me than a hot, sweet guy who can make me laugh. :grin:

3. Helen

Helen Guest

For a man...basically every quality that my boyfriend possesses. :3

That being...lots of mad curly hair, green eyes, broad shoulders, slightly taller than me, quite a shy modest disposition but sometimes REALLY upfront and blatant, right when you least expect it. What else what else...kindness, just enough chivalry so that it's cute, rather than just annoying :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And I'm afraid they've got to be a fellow musician and/or gamer, because otherwise I just don't have enough to talk about with them, and they wouldn't really enjoy my company. And humour's a big part of attraction for me, but only when it comes to cheering me up, or when I'm already laughing about something. I wouldn't like someone who just made jokes out of EVERYTHING, and never took anything seriously.

There are plenty more things I could think of that I find attractive, but I might just end up describing every single detail of my boyfriend's appearance and personality and be here all night. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. MagicalMatt

Danielle stole mine. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Intelligent men drive me wild. And I like them a little quirky, with short black or red hair. It can be wispy or straight, but never long. I like my guys a little bigger, not necessarily obese, but that's not a big turn-off either. And his mouth needs to be kissable. I don't know what makes a mouth kissable, but it's a mouth you can kiss and let your lips just sit there on his for a moment afterward.

And Glasses.

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some guys just smell good. That is a total turn on.

6. Gir Zim

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK uhmm to me unique is beauty,if you're ordinary then how can i notice you?
    I think physical looks always reel us in at first and then we go for personality,however i think Abbs are hot and brown eyes are a must,black hair or brown hair i like,i also love asian guys because they're usually really cute...physically speaking anyways. Emotionaly i have to connect with them at a peacefull balanced rate.

7. Zach1992

Dorkiness! It's just too cute.

8. izzy

I tend to fall in love with older women. The looks are not really important. I've fallen in love with some that I found absolutely unattractive first, but when I got to know their character it got me. ;-)
    I love hands. The fingernails must be well-manicured and symmetrical (don't know I have some strange obsession about things being symmetrical - like hair cuts, too). The feet must be well-tended!!!
    She should not be wearing Esprit exclusively ;-) Other than that I can live with any kind of look.
    In my pink strawberry-world she should look like Catherine Deneuve, Kate Mulgrew or sth. like that. *sigh* Shame I would be no match! ;-)

9. steph1331

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm mainly atracted to women who are older than me and poeple who are shorter then me :3 But I'm not very picky, If I like someones personality and they don't have either of those then oh well.

10. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

both of those are big ones for me.

---------- Post added 3rd Oct 2010 at 04:56 AM ----------

I also like guys with white teeth and a good smile to show them off lol

11. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Physically, I sort of have a thing for really small girls. If a girl's a lot shorter and smaller than me, I kind of want to bundle her up and cuddle her and keep her safe. I guess it's my protectory urges. I like curly hair, dark hair, freckles, but none of the above are requirements, they're just things I like.
    It's hard to explain, but I like girls who don't always come across as perfectly put together and composed and stylish and that kind of thing. I'm a dork who bumbles her way through life with messy hair and awkward conversation, and I can't help but feel that people who come across as (both physically and socially) perfect are looking down on me. I feel most at ease with someone if we can dork around together and talk crap and have flour fights without caring what we end up looking like.

12. Gumtree

I'm going to be brutally honest.

If they're heterosexual, they're almost instantly attractive to me.

13. Bevo

I'm intellectually promiscuous, so I'm attracted to people I find mentally stimulating... strength of character rather than strength of muscle.

That said...I admittedly have a soft spot for the bad boy, the one who strays out of the rulebook, someone completely opposite to me XD I also have a weakness for tattoos, though only if they're tasteful and not overly big.

14. Alex19

i like darker skinned guys/ethnic lookin guys.. so sexy. personality wise they just gotta be compatible with mine. i love nice bodies too. yumm muscle and tats :slight_smile:

15. Older guys who can teach me something and are very personable. People who listen to the same music as I do and can play instruments/sing well.
    Physically- clean cut, short hair, suits, leg hair, chest hair, arm hair, nice smile, no tattoos or piercings/body modifications, salt and pepper hair, long thumbs (I'm not sure why I find that attractive) larger noses, masculine, heavier than I am, tall, athletic, nice feet and hands, someone who smells good and cares about their appearance.

16. Totoro

There's just something about their smile that gets me all fuzzy... So that's definitely something that I find attractive :slight_smile:

17. sexyalex

I find my Boyfriend attractive. LOL That's just about it.

beautiful, slightly taller...very caring and respects time, family and friends.
    I am 89% sure he would even take a bullet for me.
    He smells pretty awesome, really pretty hazel eyes and almost any person I date has to have good oral hygiene. But for him...his teeth are his prized possession...can you say Orbit White?

lol. All in all. I really do prefer guys who are not in my race. I have the serious hotsss for Asains (Kim Bum, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^). Though my bf is Latino. But like many white guys who would say they are only attracted to whites (and a few drop "I will make exceptions") and allot of Black guys who are gay would say they are only attracted to black, etc, the thing is
    we tend to be attracted to what we are cultured in; or what we are curious about.

For me, I really DO NOT like allot of things about my culture, so i turned to the curiosity. And while I am not attracted to people of my own ethnicity, my very first bf was black. Not Jamaican, but it made me realize, I can like anyone given they have the right personality.

Oh. one last thing. I LOVE beefy guys :grin: My fb isn't but, when we move in together my cooking will change that :grin:
    Muhohahahahahahaha (does the evil laugh)

#37 sexyalex, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  18. RAJ Aladdin

RAJ Aladdin Guest

OMG....white boys with black hair and blue eyes....they make me go "kjhgkshdgckhgcjh@*&*&^#*&jhgjlkjclkajshclkjg" LOL.

Oh, and proportional toes. Not when the second toe is longer than the first toe. That wierds me the fuck out. LMAO! Imagine how I feel when I'm in a dance class...ugghhh....LOL!

19. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    Why the hell do you live so far away from me? :tears: :lol:

20. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Tattoos
    Piercings
    Always smiling
    A guy that can play a instrument and sing *melts*