Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Pepsi, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Nomad187

loleargasm

2. Nat3

Nat3 Guest

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAWpkZSCMXU[/YOUTUBE]

I must say I didn't like "Born this Way" that much...
    But I am in love with "Judas". :icon_bigg

3. frostreaver

[​IMG]

The font looks cheap and crappy but the picture is kinda cool.

4. browneyedboy

Im really really hoping this is a joke mother monster is playing.
    For one the font is cheap and tacky and it just seems like it was just copy and pasted on not integrated into the picture, also no where on the album does it say "Lady Gaga". and wtf is she doing as a motorcycle normally she has styles for albums which tend to carry throughout, wtf is she doing as a motorcycle!!!!!! Im so hoping this is a prank of sorts!

BUT IM STILL IN LOVE WITH JUDAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1584 browneyedboy, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  5. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah i'm down with all that, i just think her music is intolerable. =P

6. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

For now, I am going to choose to believe that this is a joke. The only thing worse than this was Adam Lambert's cover art from a year or so ago. I mean, "Born This Way" = born a motorcycle transformer lady? I don't get it.... So yeah, I am going with it is a joke. If it's not...well, at least I don't have to choose to look at the cover?:icon_sad:

Still loving Judas though!

7. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

That is a joke, the actual cover is just her head. Someone took the head and put it on a motorcycle, and added cheap font.

[​IMG]

That's the image for the album cover.

8. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

How do you know this :eek:?

9. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

GaGa's Twitter posted the whole photo as the album cover, with the motorcycle and everything. I am disappointed. It sucks. I am praying she is just fucking with us because it really isn't good in anyway. That's my opinion of course but I'm upset because this is the first time she's done something I really did not like at all.

About the song lyrics though, I am excited. The lyrics seem odd out of context but I'm sure it will be good.

Edit: Just realized no one has posted the lyrics she posted.

"Get your hot rods ready to rumble, cause' were gonna fall in love tonight"- HIGHWAY UNICORN (ROAD TO LOVE)

---------- Post added 16th Apr 2011 at 09:38 AM ----------

"Get your hot rods ready to rumble, cause' we're gonna drink until we die." The other line she released which I missed.

10. browneyedboy

I really hope so, but if it is, why would she have posted it on twitter,and i mean its only a matter of time before some (not to be named) tacky jealous artist photoshops herself onto the motorbike as a joke, im really hoping this isnt true, if it is its a huge disappointment. I think that gagavision will come out on tuesday and she'll tell us its all a joke and reveal the awesome amazing out of this world album cover!!!

11. theJosephDean

12. aidan

13. Jay

Jay

Three letters:

L.O.L

14. Vinny

Britney's reaction to the Born This Way cover:

[​IMG]

15. kem

kem

I love the cover! Crazy.

Judas is pretty interesting. I like it very much, I want to hear it again and again.

16. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

Religious people (mainly just the Catholic League) are complaining about this song. If anything they should embrace this song. A theme in it is that religiously speaking, if you're not perfect you go to hell ("In the most biblical sense, I am beyond repentance.") but in God's eyes humans should not be perfect, that they make mistakes and it is okay ("Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain. Even after three times, he betrays me.")

17. Aeon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Does anyone else hear "omnipotence" instead of beyond repentance? lol

18. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

I made a review/interpretation of the song.

Judas sounds like Three Days Grace (older songs, not their crappy new stuff) fucked Bad Romance, and their love child released a religiously saturated God of a song called Judas. Judas obviously has religious tones in it, what do you expect? It's being released by a devout Catholic.

Anyways, this song truly is amazing. The meaning behind it is fabulous, and it sounds amazing. People are already complaining (well, the Catholic League is) about it's religious tones. If anything they should embrace what she is saying her beliefs are. Oh, and people are saying she ripped off a song from some unknown artist, and they compared the songs and they are completely different genres. But whatever.

Now to the interpretation! I will just comment on the main points, not all points.

"Forgive him when he lies through his brain. Even after three times he betrays me. "

I am not religious, in fact, I am atheist. However, I can easily see meaning in this. She is speaking from God's perspective, saying that God knows that you aren't perfect, and does not expect you to be perfect. You're human and will make mistakes. However, religion expects you to be God yourself. Make one mistake and you're going to hell.

"A king with no crown, king with no crown"

A statement on how Judas was punished for his actions. Could also mean that God today is not as important as back in the past.

"Even darkness forgave his crooked ways"

How hell is given as punishment, instead of people actually trying to forgive someone or give them a chance to change.

"I’ve learned love is like a brick you can build a house or sink a dead body"

A statement about betrayal, in a religious and romantic sense.

"In the most Biblical sense, I am beyond repentance."

How religion says once you messed up, you're going to hell. Or as the song says, "I'll bring him down, bring him down-down."

"Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind."

People get punished for being themselves and speaking the truth.

"But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense."

Culture is not perfect. It is up to people with revolutionary potential to change it for the better across the world.

"Judas kiss me if offenced or wear an ear condom next time."

Don't like what I sing or say? Don't listen to it.

I hope someone took the time to read all this. ^_^'

19. Beachboi92

i don't know how to feel about the cover.... i think she may have put a little to much faith in Nick Knight xD i've never been to overly thrilled with things that have to much of his influence on them :/

I think Judas is a really awesome dance song and lyrically i think it is awesome. I love the chanting, love the beat, love the chorus (reminds me of something from madonna's like a prayer era mashed together with some super dark hard dance beat xD). The thing i'm really hoping for on this album however is there is more instrumentals involved in the music like the fame (think summerboy, the fame etc).

I feel like the sound she is creating with judas and BTW is something i've never really listened to. I'm not sure what it is but there just seems to be something that separates it from the sound of other pop songs in a dramatic way.

20. Vinny

New Gaga twitpic:

[​IMG]

"So happy+free to finally share this w you, riding around with the booklet! Can't believe its here!"

I still think there's something strange about all this... her name isn't on the cover AND she's covering the CD case with the booklet instead of showing it in the case :/

ALSO, GagaGlobal tweeted "ATTENTION MONSTERS: We have a special guest going our live chat in 10 MINUTES! Hint - She's still in love with Judas Baby!" so I went on their website's chat and EXACTLY 10 minutes later, Gaga tweeted that photo... weird :O

#1600 Vinny, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011