Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Pepsi, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Billy B. just does a fantastic job. Especially in the "Lets Make A Sandwich" segment of Telephone. The makeup clashes with the clothes in a way, but it still works great for some reason. The navy blue eyeshadow, and pink lips just...I wuv it ^_^

2. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

That was my favorite part of the video. XD

3. Étoile

GagaDaily is saying there won't be another single from TFM. :tears:

4. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I just loaded the site and everything. It doesn't say that anywhere.

Nor do any other sites..

5. Étoile

On their forums it says that.

6. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Anybody can make things up on a forum.

There were also people posting that Lady Gaga has a penis. Doesn't make it true.

7. Thats not true! People don't just post random things on forums!

OMG I just heard Lady Gaga was seen in Las Vegas going through a drive-thru wedding chapel in a pink corvette with Perez Hilton in the passenger seat :eek:

8. Étoile

LOL Those people are like insane fans of hers. they wouldn't be the ones to make up stuff like that.

9. Shevanel

You'd be surprised.

10. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

No, they would be the people who heard something from a friend's friend's cousin thinking it's true.

11. Étoile

True.

It mayn't be true because her album comes out next year, so that gives her time to release one more song. Hopefully, the general public isn't sick of her yet.

12. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

For me, it wouldn't be the end of the world if she didn't release another single until the next album. While I really like Dance in the Dark and Monster, I'm not sure they would do incredibly well on the radio. In addition to that, I think it would be good for her to take a break from releasing new singles so that, as Étoile said, the general public doesn't get sick of her. (This break shouldn't be too long though!)

13. Allistair

Allistair Guest

Yep hopefully she wont do a Christina Aguilera and take a 3-4 year break and them come back just hoping that we all remember who she is. Lets face it Christinas career is going to have a hard time getting back to what it was, if it gets back up to that again.

14. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

Oh definitely, no more than nine months! Judging by what she has said in interviews though, I think the chances of Gaga taking any sort of extended break at this point in time are next to nothing. Whatever though, that free bitch can do what she wants :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

15. Étoile

That's what I'm scared of. We've had so much Gaga in the past 2 years. I don't want her to overload the public; they'll think she's overexposed. If she comes out with another single soon, they'll be like, "Oh, her again?"

At the same time, I don't want her to disappear and come back 3 years later and have people say, "Who? Lady Gaga? I thought she was a gimmick?"

16. Allistair

Allistair Guest

I hope she doesn't do that year long break too, but she doesn't seem like the type of artist who would keep their fans waiting for that long. She actually seems to like and care for her fans, so i doubt she would keep them in suspense for so long.

17. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

She's said multiple times she needs to take a break, but refuses to. <3

18. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

^ ridiculous! She doesn't need a break! It isn't like she has collapsed from over working or anything :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. thevre

Slowly losing my interest in Gaga to interest in Christina Aguilera. Sad but true. I'm sorry, but Gaga fans are like fucking gnats. I'm not talking about here on EC necessarily... I do not have the attention span to go through 30+ pages of posts. But on GagaDaily... holy balls. I don't know whether to feel sorry for those people or scared for them. I just want to beat them all until they're sane again.

I think this came from a friend of mine taking to calling her "Mama Monster" in normal conversation. That was probably the breaking point.

20. :confused: