What would your perfect partner/spouse/gf/bf be like? What traits would they have?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tinarenee, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: What would your perfect partner/spouse/gf/bf be like? What traits would they have

Someone who I love and who loves me in return. That's the most important thing. I can't afford to get picky about little details.

2. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Re: What would your perfect partner/spouse/gf/bf be like? What traits would they have

Well generally speaking my only two desired traits my dream man has are that he is a) male (or identifies as male) and b) interested. Those two are a must, anything else would be icing on the cake. The following would be all the more desirable, but are not required:

He shares my affinity for animals.
    He knows what I mean when I say something stupid.
    He is always around when I need him.
    He isn’t afraid to talk about anything at all with me, and makes me feel comfortable to do the same.
    He can fix stuff, or at least doesn’t laugh at my failed attempts to do so.
    He likes getting hugs (and giving them) publicly or otherwise.
    He likes having different opinions from mine, and occasionally debating them (for some reason being with someone who thinks the same way I do is huge a turn off for me).
    He has some sort of religious understanding (I’m not saying I want a bible thumper, just someone who respects my faith).

I think that’s all I have. As I said, I really don’t have a list of traits my dream man would possess, these are just listed for funsies.

3. SolitaryKnight

Lets see,

Cute by my definition... impossible to describe really because it is varied. But a few things to avoid - too camp is a turn off, obese is a definite no, and preferable not someone with tonnes of metal in their face... not that I think I would ever attract someone of that sort, lol.

He and I would preferrably not have all the same interests, since that would get really boring, really fast. I would want someone who I could introduce things to, and who could introduce me to new things.

He would never lie or try to ditch me at an event.

Someone who I would just feel comfortable with laying next to on the couch watching a movie.

I don't ask for much really... I just want someone...

4. Re: What would your perfect partner/spouse/gf/bf be like? What traits would they have

My dream guy doesn't have a specific face or body yet. I'm too desperate to be that picky. :lol:

But my dream guy will laugh at himself when he does something stupid. He will apologize when he makes a mistake and do his best to make it right again. He will definitely be the one getting out of bed in the middle of the night and killing the cockroach on the ceiling. He will give me my privacy in the bathroom. He will not smoke. He will pick on me sometimes and probably give me a silly nickname, but he'll still hold me at the end of the day.

5. sexyalex

You said what I was gonna say too. D;
    What's it with people stealing my mouth tonight!:eek:

----------

Those are very good attributes to want in a guy.

6. Techcompu2

• *Above Bolded Text*

• Blonde or Brunette

• Male :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

• Non-Smoker

• Non-Drinker

7. RaRa

I just have one trait I look for mostly.

Sense.Of.Humor.

Laughter is the quickest way to win my heart.
    And in that I want a guy where we can always joke around and tease each other without being all serious. That's probably why I love my crush so much. He and I do that. xD

8. AtomicCafe

Never really thought about my total dream girl... mostly been too desperate to! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Looks: Shorter than me, blue or green eyes, red or brown hair, button nose, nice lips, not overly thin, hourglass shape, nice legs. Torn between girly-girl or androgynous girl.

Personality: Great sense of humor, 100%!! Sarcastic, a little moody sometimes, able to joke around, intelligent in many areas, passionate about something, good talker AND listener, enjoys some of my nerdy hobbies. Maybe a little mysterious, vaguely troubled past, all the cliches. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It's funny -- I'm really describing a person I know (a gay man, sadly), and I just can't find all the words I want.

9. noodle22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I have someone who is as close to perfect as I could get!! Except that he never talks enough on long car rides lol it really annoys me. But ya someone who has a good personality and is loving and good to me.

10. ok455

I want that magic that Ellen Degeneres portia de rossi has they always look so happy to see eachother all the time. I was watching them on Oprah and they just had that magic

A guy when we are together we can have that magic as well.
    Someone with a drivers license thats important
    someone who wants a good future
    Preferably gay and masculine
    Good Sense of Humor
    Has an Obsession wheater its cars,sports etc since i have a game show obsession it would be cool.
    No Tattoos one or two small ones are acceptable more then that is a turn off.
    Non-Smoker
    Non-Drinker
    I want him to be out going and likes to go out not sit on the couch all day
    Talkative i want to be able to hold a convo with him
    My dream guy doesn't have a specific face or body i been attracted to big guys and skinny guys. I don't understand people who wants a certain hair color or eye color that's stupid

11. werekid

has to be funny, idc about hair and eyes, able to be my best friend and bf, can be slim or muscular,would like to be random, able to make my laugh, tall or medium, will not lie to me

12. Just Adam

to just love me

13. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Charming, Sexy, Smart, Witty, Caring, Funny, Loyal, and they have to like me for me (sounds corny but it's important to me).

and if they're truly perfect they play the piano or guitar, have black hair, pale skin, and blue eyes but those things aren't nearly as important.

14. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

completely opposite to me is really fine.. and have different taste.. >> that would be interesting for me.. as for looks i prefer far east asians or middle eastern , europeans are fine too but i love asians xD;; sorry for the picky lines ^^;

15. haelmarie

Some one who can dominate me.

16. Goliath

-Looks

---Hair: Just plain hair really. Not too long or curly.

---Face: Preferably with some facial hair or a stub. Wide jaws, thick eyebrows, not too pointy nose, big or small eyes.

---Body: Depends. Hairy chests blow my mind (not all though, if they have the right amount of hair of course). I don't like to see ribs but muscles are good.

---Hands: Muscular, hairy upper arms and big strong hands ^_^

-Personality:

---He needs to be interested in education and have a vision of a career. It's a plus if he's organized and clean. Preferably likely minded so we can have technical discussions about programming, mathematics etc. It would also be nice if he was laid back, open minded, ready to explore the world with me and if he is a good cook.

I think I could add a lot to this list but I believe love is not comparing someone to a list even though it's dreamy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. gaz83

gaz83 Guest

someone who is as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. someone who takes me for what i am, cos i can be the most awkward person at times hehe.

18. Miss Bubbles

I am not very picky. He would just have to pay attention to me, like me for who i am and not try to change that, not a cheater, and he would have to be mildly cute and funny, and smart. :dry:

19. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Cute

Intelligent

Spontaneous

Happy

Opposite of me basically :slight_smile:

----------

But if its a girl she'd have to be a fighter and intelligent :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. kramer362

Physically, I find tons of different kinds of guys attractive but I am especially drawn to masculinity, and a subtle confidence. A deep voice is a big bonus. And quirky ears. :icon_bigg

But more importantly he would have to be respectful, loyal, honest/blunt without being confrontational , ridiculously friendly but in a sincere way, and DEFINITELY have a sense of humor similar to mine, as well as have at least a similar taste in music and movies.

There's a lot of intangible qualities at the forefront of attraction as well.