1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When you lost virginity?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andytx1, Oct 27, 2009.

?

When you lost your virginity

1. 10-16

59 vote(s)
    18.1%
  2. 17-25

93 vote(s)
    28.5%
  3. 25+

8 vote(s)
    2.5%
  4. I'm still a virgin

171 vote(s)
    52.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AllSmiles

Well, make that 15, lost it today

2. RaeofLite

I'm sure this has been asked before.. but does oral sex performed on you count? Even if you didn't do anything for the other person?

3. AllSmiles

Hmm, I think it does. I would count it as that, but that's just opinion, I'm not an expert in this field :lol:

4. BrownBoi89

Congratulations! How was it? And it's hard to believe that you're fifteen! :eek:

----------

I think it counts too. Because you got off with another person. If at least one other person was there, and at least one person got off, I consider that sex has taken place.

5. SpinachWrap

My definition of sex: any activity performed with two or more persons resulting in mutual orgasm.

So, yeah. I'm a virgin. Not in any hurry though. Definitely don't want to regret it, and would rather do it with someone I cared about.

6. ForeverYours227

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    17, almost a year ago (I think). To be honest, I don't remember my first time. It was with the girl I'm currently dating and we had been dating for at least 6 months (I think it was closer to 7 or 8). We kinda have sex frequently, really amazingly good sex so it's easy to forget the first time. :icon_wink

I'm soo glad we waited until we were completely comfortable. If all works out, she will be my one and only

7. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I'm a virgin. I don't care so much about being a virgin. I do care that I'm turning 18 in a a little over a month and I've never been kissed :/

8. Schu

Not all girls get off so easy. I think there has to be an attempt by both people to get the other off (whether or not it works). So I don't think it counts, Rae, but that's just my opinion.

21 for me. Late bloomer. 22 for a guy.

9. musican

I haven't made out with a guy yet, so it will be a while. I want it to be special.

10. UserName

I lost mine when I was 18/19 to a sociopath... a complete compulsive liar, manipulative, etc, now he dates a girl by the name of "Big Brittany" - talk about denial. lol.

11. nomoresickness

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I consider myself to have 2 times that I lost my virginity.

The first time, I was 18.....and I lost it with my boyfriend at the time.

My second, I was 19....and it was with my girlfriend at the time. Definitely a better experience :slight_smile:

12. TroubledRyan

huuu i lost at 12
    It was exprimienting gone wild :grin:(secret meeting,no one new :grin:)
    I wish I would have waited though,since I didn't really like the person

#112 TroubledRyan, Dec 1, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  13. midnight romeo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I lost my virginity when I was 15. It was to my boyfriend at the time. I don't regret it at all. He was the perfect guy, the only reason we are no longer dating is because him and his family moved away to Maine. His parents were very unhappy that he is gay, and severed all contact between us. We have recently started contacting each other. I have no ill regards to losing my virginity to him. He is a great guy, and he treated me right.

14. Aoifeee

Total, total virgin XD Even if I was straight I'd probably be a virgin though.."not until I'm a a loving relationship" and all that jazz :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Do you guys get urges to just do it? Like you cannot resist?

16. ethelred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ Like, this entire last 2 months of being out. A bunch of drama and, uhh, me-time being practiced under the knowledge that I am out has gotten things back to manageable levels.

Once or twice I was almost at the point of tackling someone and just going at it, which would have ended very badly and I am glade I got through it with no harm done to anyone.

When you are closeted, or just coming off of it, the paranoia and adrenalin of that "this is so wrong" feeling added to the pent up sexual desire makes those horny feelings hard to resist, which I think is why homosexuals have gotten the reputation for being promiscuous.

17. BrownBoi89

And that is when you masturbate :icon_bigg:thumbsup:

18. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah. Not so much about actually wanting to, though, more like feeling like I'm thoroughly sick of being what feels like the world's only 19-year-old virgin, so we might not really be on the same page. Once or twice I've actually started making arrangements to meet up with someone from online and just do it, but I've never gone through with it.

19. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I don't even know if I posted in here or not. I voted at some point though. I was 18.

20. flymetothemoon

I lost my virginity in October of 2005. I was a sophomore in college and was 19. It wasn't perfect by any means, but it wasn't bad either. The guy was a jerk and I'm glad I'm not with him anymore, but we were together for a while, and it could have been much worse sex considering the stories I have heard about first times from people.