1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by No One, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Absol

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    For who Katie is, I'm going with the "WTF!?!?" guess: it's Joe. Here me out:

How can it be Joe, he wasn't there? Well what if he was there and just wasn't shown on camera. When ever their's character missing in an episode, I always assume that they're there, but they're just not shown on camera. As people have said, he hasn't had any story lines this season, so what if Ryan Murphy wanted to just have this big wtf moment similar to when Dave kissed Kurt with him? Finally, when they were going through all the people, everyone was mentioned, even, except for Joe. I mean a Christian guy having feelings for another guy? Sounds very Glee to me.

But in the end, that probably won't happen, and it will be someone boring like Brittany.

#4121 Absol, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
  2. Markio

Joe was going to be my 3rd suspect, but I couldn't think of a reason that his cell phone would be in the room. At least Tina appeared earlier with the Glee club before the lockdown scene, making it plausible that she left her things in there. Joe didn't appear in the earlier group songs, making it seem like he was not there at all to leave his phone in the room. However, I do agree it would be a really intriguing storyline for Joe to be secretly attracted to Ryder.

Worse case scenario, they introduce an entirely new character we're expected to care about. Or the ringing phone just randomly happened to be getting a call from someone else at the same time Ryder called Katie (false alarm).

3. Tim

Tim

Just HAPPENED to ring AND hang up at the exact same time? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Markio

No, really. Wouldn't that be stupid? It's like Rachel's false alarm with the pregnancy test: hike up the drama for the sake of drama.

What if it was Mr. Schuester's phone? XP

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI[/YOUTUBE]

6. Tim

Tim

Basic Spoilers from Finale: (partly from the press release of the episode and partly from spoiler people)

Ryder will find out who "Katie" is.

Santana will return to Lima to help Brittany get back on her feet. (not sure what that means :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Rachel will find out if she got the Funny Girl part.

Blaine goes to a jewelry store to buy a ring and meets a salesperson played by Oscar winner Patty Duke. She speaks to Blaine about his love for Kurt, and then she and her longtime girlfriend, played by Family Ties' Meredith Baxter, offer to be their mentors-a couple who can tell them about what it used to be like, and how great it is for this new generation.

Jessica Sanchez from American Idol will be the lead singer of the rival show choir Hoosierdaddies.

3 New Directions Numbers, 2 Hoosierdaddies numbers, and 1 Rachel Solo.

Joe and Sam will sing in one of the numbers.

One song is I Love It by Icona Pop, and will be sung by Tina, Brittany, Kitty and Unique.
    Another song is an original song.
    The third New Directions song is unknown.

The Hoosierdaddies will sing Clarity by Zedd featuring Foxes and Wings by Little Mix.

One character will say goodbye. (Most people think Brittany, due to the whole pregnancy thing with Heather)

#4126 Tim, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  7. Tim

Tim

Jeez. People are bashing Glee online right now so hard for claiming "You Have More Friends Than You Know" was written by Marley, when it was written by the Avenue Q people for the Trevor Project.

When the writers are well aware of the context the song is being used and are okay with it, don't go off on them. I don't see people going off on Rock of Ages for claiming Don't Stop Believin was written by a character in it. Glee did not claim it as an original song. It is properly credited, etc. The only difference is in the show universe, it was written by Marley.

Outcast was an original song though.

Despite hating Rachel, I actually didn't mind her solo version in the show.

IMO, Mr. Schue crossed a few lines with his outburst at Unique, Sam and Blaine. >_>

This was the first time since the second episode of the entire series that we see only the original 6 members sing together. Even if it was just imagination.

Did anyone else notice they didn't even try to fake Rachel was on the phone? Lol. You could see she wasn't on a call from her home screen.

We have the list of everyone singing in the finale now. Aside from Sugar and Jake, everyone in New Directions will sing. Yes. Even Joe.

8. Markio

Mr. Schue was really petty in this episode, it was annoying as hell. Since when was it wrong for the Glee Club to collaborate to come up with setlist ideas?

All the college scenes made me so bored. I was an RA through college, so watching people partying just makes me tired.

The only scenes I really enjoyed in this episode were Marley's "original" song and the four of them being nice to each other. And Rachel's audition.

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I kind of completely Gleeked out over Rachel's audition. That song was my FAVOURITE song throughout four seasons in Glee and seeing it again was amazing.

10. Tim

Tim

11. MixedNutz

HOW has no one commented on Darren Criss in those little shorts?!

12. CTJ

CTJ

Because i'm still not sure that it happened and i didn't dream it...

13. MixedNutz

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just sayin....

14. Sayu

So, what did you think of yesterday's episode? :slight_smile:

I thought it was really good and Kurt looked so fabulous! <3 And I think Burt's response to Blaine was totally rational (not that I liked it :grin:), but I'm still looking forward to the next episode (not gonna spoiler) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Markio

I love Stevie Wonder's music, so of course I loved the music in this past episode. But jeez, the episode was so cheesy! I'm at least glad there were plenty of runs in all the songs. :slight_smile:

16. thelastsong92

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    my eyes were wide opened and my mouth was drooling...! ahem yeah :slight_smile:

17. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Ryder's secret reveal was intense. I had a feeling it was going to be that. I love Artie and Sam, but I seriously wanted to punch their faces in at their reactions. I read some people didn't think their reactions were realistic, but unfortunately they were. Just because it's Artie and Sam doesn't mean they're going to be these great, completely understanding people about everything. Everyone has something that they're biased or ignorant about. I think they'll learn later why how they reacted wasn't very cool and Ryder will get to talk about it more without feeling weird. At least I hope that happens. Him connecting with Kitty over the similar experience was my favorite moment in the whole "Lights Out" episode.

18. hatterMfan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    last weeks episode by far had to have been my favorite for this season!
    My friend and I think that "Katie" is Unique. He has me convinced.
    I have also heard that there may be another proposal for the season finale.

19. Candace

I melted when they had Ricky Martin on there as the teacher. He can give me detention and make me stay after any day :wink: hahahaha

20. Little J

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I love love loved the recent episode, mostly because a couple of old favorites, Mike and Mercedes, returned. Also, Cassie and Rachel? Yes please :grin: Haha! (I've only been waiting twenty episodes for a moment like that.) Plus, Kurt and Blaine's interaction just felt so right and I loved Burt's talk with Blaine.

I can't wait for the next episode!