1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Glee

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by No One, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am starting to really like the Ryder/Marley/Jake triangle. Its good to have a female lead who is not completely insufferable.

Still really confused about Tina, I liked her in the previous seasons because she always stayed away from all the drama. Now in this season she is causing a lot of drama, its like she is a completely different person.

The episode was okay, better than the divas episode but definitely not the best. At least they gave some reason why Unique/Joe/Kitty/Sugar were not there. It was the second episode Joe was absent for I was worried that they had gotten rid of his character without any explanation.

I am okay with Damian winning, but I think they did a terrible job writing a charter for him. I still think only one person should of won. Being in the bottom three for any reason should be a negative, its an indication that you were not as good as the others at something. Being there more than once is worse, if Ryan Murphy is making decisions with only seeing a contestant once than that would be ignoring his job of having the best cast. Not that it would surprise me, some of Ryan Murphys actions confuse me. When he shoots of to a musician who declines the use of their music really bothers me, its kind of childish.

2. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

I freaking love Glee. Best. Show. Ever.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That just made me laugh my ass off more than anything else. But it was a good way of making the song funnier. impressive she moved her mouth that fast for the show :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

---------- Post added 18th Feb 2013 at 08:44 PM ----------

Thatoneguy, I understand where you're coming from. Bottom three should mean bad, but let's look at the facts.

Season One: Marissa was in the bottom three for the first time, guess who else was there? Alex (who was there for his THIRD time in a row) and Cameron (who was there his second time and then QUIT two episodes later!). And then Marissa went home her first time! One of the best singers in the entire season (and possibly the entire Glee Project series) and she goes home her first time!

Season Two: Shanna is in the bottom three for the first time (and so is Blake) but I mean her first time and she winds up going home in comparison to Blake who couldn't harmonize as well in certain episodes and Aylin who was there her third time. (Obviously I've expressed my love for Aylin so I'm glad she stayed but still it just seems to almost be that the Bottom Three is better than being safe throughout the season and then wind up there towards the end.

4. Tim

Tim

To be fair, Shanna was being a bitch that entire week, (at least from what we saw), and tried to throw Michael under the bus at judging, then when asked what type of character she wants to play, she gave a generic "The popular girl that does everything and joins Glee Club."

Their entire point was to inspire the writers to write for them, but she gave them nothing to inspire them other than a voice.

5. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I understand that its more than just a singing competition, but a talented writer can write for any actor. Less talented people shouldn't make it through because they have an easy story-line (Alex,Ali)

6. Tim

Tim

See, that's your opinion.

I consider Alex and Ali to be amazingly talented.

7. flymetothemoon

In fairness, Ali didn't win anything. She wasn't guaranteed anything as a prize for the show. However, the show does act as great exposure, and if the writers like you, you could possibly end up on the show that way too like she did. It's not just about winning and being guaranteed x number of episodes.

8. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They are talented, but I don't think they are as talented as others who were on the show.

9. Tim

Tim

The only one I consider more talented than Ali for her season was Lily. She could act, had an incredible voice, and when you see her actual personality, not the edited one, she is incredibly nice. That said, I did not want Ali to win. I thought she was extremely talented, but I would have prefered Lily, Blake, or Aylin.

As for Alex, I have already said I see Hannah > Lindsay > Alex > Marissa for the season. No one else should have even come close to winning. I liked Ellis, but she didn't really have the potential.

Aylin, although I did like her voice, really didn't have anything going for her. All they knew her as was "the muslim girl" and I swear to God if I had to hear her say she was a Turkish-Muslim once more, I was going to reach into the screen and slap her. We know you're muslim, stop acting like that's all that defines you.

10. Thatoneguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is what bothered me about the show the most. There were a lot of characters who had a "hook" to draw attention to themselves and they brought it up a lot throughout the season. You see it a lot in reality shows, and that is the biggest reason I don't watch them.

I think Blake was the right choice for season two, he didn't have a big weakness in his all round talent. He just didn't have an easy character for the writers to fall back on. :lol:
    I liked Lily, would of had her as an easy second for season two.

I like that Sam/Damian won season 1 although I think Sam deserved it more. I wouldn't of been surprised if Marissa won it though, I was surprised she was off it that early. I would of taken a couple people from season 2 over anyone on season 1.

11. JustMe2602

12. codys12345

codys12345 Guest

Finn is soooo sexy!! I also love when he cums just by kissing also!

13. Tim

Tim

This is from 3 episodes from now, the episode before another 3 week break.

[​IMG]

They will be singing Wannabe.

14. Markio

I love Kitty's outfit in that photo!

I never cared much for Brody, so I was really happy when Santana started to break down his character. It actually makes sense that Kurt and Rachel would have this romantic, naive view of New York City and that Santana would have the skepticism to investigate her surroundings more closely.

I was pleased with Adam and Kurt's relationship in this episode. Santana's comments also validated what I meant about Kurt and Blaine "reuniting;" namely, that they made out and slept together in the previous episode, regardless of Kurt's claims that they are "just friends." Friends don't just have sex. I'm not trying to prove that Kurt and Blaine are therefore back together, I'm trying to say that I'm annoyed by how the two of them are still canoodling despite Kurt's budding romance with Adam! I want to see Adam and Kurt develop into a more serious relationship.

What if Blaine and Unique dated? Unique is attracted to men, and she's technically biologically male... I doubt it would last, since she's a woman at heart, but I think it would be really interesting to watch.

I think Finn kissing Emma is not as big a deal as they're making it. She was freaking out, so he kissed her to calm her down. Not the smartest move, but in the context of the scene it kind of made sense. Certainly less aggressive that putting a hand over her mouth...

15. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

Wow, I've missed a lot in this show since season 2. There's a trans gal now?? Sweet! (!!)

16. MixedNutz

Becky as Nicki Manji.... Funniest thing ever

17. Tim

Tim

I felt so bad for Unique when she was telling Jake, Marley, and Ryder about the girls chasing her after school. ._.

Anyway, anyone else thinking Ryder's online crush will end up being an online predator?

18. JustMe2602

This ^

19. Tim

Tim

...Glee's doing Harlem Shake.

Really? I can forgive Friday. I can even forgive Gangnam Style.

But Harlem Shake? THAT'S NOT EVEN A GODDAMN SONG.

20. sugarcubeigloo

Am I the only one disappointed that they butchered (IMO) Marina and the Diamonds?

But I enjoyed this episode.

What are the chances Finn comes back as a "student teacher," even though its only been a week.

I'm also really curious to see how the whole Ryder situation plays out.