1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sadness has become my companion eversince my "future boyfriend"got married

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by sadbro, Mar 24, 2008.

1. sadbro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So,just got off the phone from him.I opened a little to him about my problems.Lately my relationship with friends sunk gradually:icon_sad: .My good class friends had gone to a state as if they didin't know me:tears: .Whilst my current classed friends are kindalike getting frustrated with me.One of my good friends too started insulting me for the past few days.From stating that I am weird to friendless,dim-witted and even even blaming me for not enetering their class:tears: .I am really upset that even my good friend are going negative on me.Being really dissapointed,I avoided him and the good class friends but hang with my cousin instead.I told my FBF about it,he told me to get use to some people's everchanging pesonality and that I should forgive them:icon_bigg .I am really glad to hear his voice.He then told me he me to think of him as an older brother & that he would gladly accept me as his younger brother:icon_redf .He also told me he that was very much looking forward to meeting me.I have mixed feelings about this.

2. Grof142007

(*hug*)

3. counterbem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey how is it going for you?I just rushed in frim my busy schedule to check your update.I see things have been difficult with your friends.Hey people got friend issues all the time.I do too.Listen to your FBF and forgive them so that you can move on.If u really hate them for toturing you like this,tell them how u feel to work things out.

4. counterbem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I see that your crush thing havd moved to an interesting state.He's actually willing to thought of you as his little brother,how sweet:icon_bigg.Although I'd actually think he's using a different method to know you,it's better for you to be brothers in this way then boyfriends.I mean, he just got married this year as you mentioned.So becoming the third party and cheat with him is a :eusa_naug :eusa_naug.Hey,there are a lot of hot men out there that u may crush on eventually so for this one,why let him not be your brother instead.So accept him and tell me what happens.:thumbsup:

5. sadbro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So,I text messaged him earlier and told him that I accepted him as my older brother.I guess this means I can call him bro:slight_smile: .I am not sure how he felt,but he should defenitely be cool with it since he suggested it in the first place.Though,this is going to be difficult for me as I am still not over him.The mere thought of him with his wife just breaks my heart.But I have learned to deal with it.This probably meant that there's going to be more art and engish assignmets for me in order to ease my sadness:icon_sad: