1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Grabbed A Straight Guy's Ass

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jace, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jace

lol we had this dance at my jr. high (it my last day but i went anyway) and everyone was dancing and this really hot sexy straight guy passed by me and i reached my hand back and grabbed his ass. he stopped and looked around but i was just standing there so he walked away. and its not like i have a crush on him hes waaay outta my league and very straight plus he could have any girl in the school... he so hot

there was also this other hotter straight guy but he was with a girl so....... but hee was sooo fuckin hot :icon_bigg

lol

2. Grof142007

omg i did that at my school prom ones of my supporting gay friend was leaving with his girlfriend and i slap him on the ass and gave a good squeeze before he left. *sigh* those were the days and i love the hugs he gave me made me weak in the knees

3. Luroon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That was a bold move. I hope the ass was worth it; there are tons of delicious booties I would love to get my hands on round these parts.

4. Jace

lol every friday we have "slap-ass friday" but guys dont really do guys (oh dear that sounded dirty but you get what i mean) i guess i was hyper... i wish i had grabbed it harder and llonger lol :grin:

5. Jace

and he's kind of a complete stranger all i know about him is that his name is bryson, he's hot, every girl wants him and he doesnt know so yeah, but it dont matter i aint ever giong to that school again so wth :slight_smile:

6. CrimsonThunder

I had two friends over my house once and I grabbed both their asses. Was hot. :grin:

7. ampthejazz

Great work!!!! hahahahaa oh man, if only I had had the balls to do that in middle school. :wink:

8. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Remember, that some guys might not take to kindly to that. I would be careful about who you do that to.

9. SlickyPants

*Cough* He's probably gay! Are you really so certain that he is straight?

haha! I wish I had the courage to go and grab some guys ass in school.

10. Jace

yeah hes straight i meant to type he doesnt know me sorry

11. InaRut

Careful! There was an incident on this forum earlier on about a young lad who kissed a straight young lad and the fecal matter managed to hit the fan pretty bad for him. There is ALOT of people out there who are easily offended by homosexuality. Especially in youth. Respect goes both ways, if you want people to respect you, then respect those people as well.

Oh well at least you didn't get caught.

12. Jace

yeah i dont think ill do that again it was just a random thing id never randomly kiss a straight guy to much shit to deal with for that

13. CrimsonThunder

I've been tempted to kiss my friends... Usually when hes on top of me wresting with me. XD

14. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

haha thats so funny. me and my friends always smack each others ass, squeez, poke, pinch. usually with clothing in between but sometimes not lol, and im completely closeted, and they are all straight. it also doesnt matter sexwise lol. girl on girl, boy on boy, intersexual. my friends are awesome!

15. ok455

Grabbing guys asses is fun and risky. I remember this cute guy in my lunch and i always grab his ass he really dint do anything.

Guys would always ask are you gay are you sure your not gay it was funny.

16. Constance

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    well i want to grab a guys ass
    but i'd probaly get beaten up
    but oh well
    there alll hot

i sure wouldnt mind if a guy slapped my ass

17. LOVEjames

At prom on Saturday, I kept teasing a guy that I would grab his ass, and then he's like, "Go ahead, worse has happened." - and I'm like, "... :confused: You really should not have said that."

>_> In the end, I had my hand on his ass for about 5 or 6 minutes. Squeezed it lots. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. LowestVocal017

LOL! That's kind of cute. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

On the other hand, honey, I totally agree with InARut: you better be cautious about doing something like that. If I may also add to what he said, that's considered sexual harassment, and it can land you into the deep doghouse. Thankfully, the guy didn't see anyone do it, let alone see you do it, but that may only be petty luck.

Sometimes, it's really hard to keep our hands off of hot and cute guys, gay or straight, but in the end, the consequences of not doing so will be even more ugly by 2 or 3 folds. I would know. I've seen millions of cute gay guys, especially here on EC. As tempting as it is to touch some of you guys, I know I would never do without you liking it or saying that it's fine by you :wink:. I'm not going to lie, I have come close to touching some hot guys myself though.

Also, let me tell a quick story. I live at a college appartment currently, and last year, I was accused of sexual harassment by my roommate simply for helping his drunken self up the stairs and getting him into bed early in the morning at 1:30; I also had to hold him by the shoulders everytime he got out of bed in need to throw up. The next morning, I was sitting in the appartment's main office, discussing the matter at hand and dealing with some damage control. It turned out that the false word got around to the student neighbors and the entire staff at the office that I was having "unconsenting" sex with my rommate :rolleyes:

So that's what happened to me for 'touching' the guy not even in a sexual way: I got accused of sexual harassment simply for having my skin meet his, regardless of whether or not it was actually sexual. That said, considering that you were touching him purposefully in a sexual way, imagine what could have happened to you if you were caught. Sometimes, straight guys, both homophobic and non, can be extremely rediculous about physical contact, however light or casual, but they can really get on your case. And I mean virtually all straight guys! My overall statement of advice: think twice or even three or four times before touching a hot guy, especially if the desired area of contact is the buttocks. The consequences could be like biting a habaƱero pepper: you can eat it, but you shouldn't because it will cause every bit of your inner body to pay!

Besides from what he could have done to you, you should also consider his feelings. If you were one to not like being touched, would you like it if I secretly grabbed you by the butt while you weren't looking? You'd probably get annoyed like I'm assuming the hot straight guy did in your story. Then again, I guess it would be hard for you to imagine what that's like if you aren't such a person, one who doesn't like being touched 'there'.

My little .2 to you. :wink: *hugglez*

#18 LowestVocal017, Jun 17, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  19. Freki

Freki Guest

Wow. Dude.

How disrespectful is that? Really? Touching people in a sexual manner without their consent is really shitty behaviour. It's not even a matter of homophobia - everyone has different boundaries and levels of comfort and not taking that into consideration shows either a complete lack of respect or a complete lack of judgement.

But LowestVocal has already gone there and said it iwith much greater civility than I could manage. :eusa_clap

20. Trumpetplyer23

I do agree with others, that is kind of disresepectful, but I have my own story about this kind of stuff.

One day, in English class, I was walking back to my seat (we have really tight rows, more than one person can't fit down them at a time), and this completely straight girl was walking in the opposite direction as me in the same row, so I move over to the side, to be nice, she stops looks me in the eyes, reaches around me, and grabs my ass....then she made a comment about how nice it was...

So, not to lecture, the moral of the story is, not everyone enjoys it...I certainly didn't enjoy that straight girl grabbing my ass....even if she did enjoy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.