1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex: Ok now. No wait. OUCH!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Micah, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Micah

So I have a problem...

The last time I was on the receiving end of anal sex was just over 1 year ago, and my experience wasn't the best. While we used a condom and plenty of lube, the process was a bit rushed and the boy was a little too well hung, resulting in plenty of pain on my behalf.

Now, 1 year later I've met a really nice boy who I'm currently seeing. Problem is he seems to have a bit of a problem: quite a thick penis and keen to be on the giving end. Now I know all the steps to comfortable sex: taking it slow, start small, use lots of lube, etc, however I would really like the first time we have sex to go smooth...

Some of my friends have recommended certain exercises before and inbetween sex, such as using fingers or other objects to slowly expand the anus get it used to foreign objects.

However, no matter how much lube I use, it seems I can get 1...sometimes 2 fingers in max. I tried this for a few days and it seems I'm fairly "tight".. So I'm curious as to whether there is something I can do to relax my anus muscles more, and help them expand a little bit before the "show".

2. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Um, well. I'd recommend the use of toys, smaller ones (there are REALLY small ones) - see, fingers (note plural) are not the best option, because they tend to stretch the anus a lot in one dimension.

Take things slowly, as in VERY slowly. It took me a month to be able to take more than a finger. Only when you feel comfortable with ONE finger (as in, when it feels good) try with more.

If he's willing to do that to you, he should use his tongue there - in my experience that causes the anus to relax fairly quickly. Condoms make the entry easier as well, at least in my experience. Of course, pick the ones which are smooth on the outside.

Hope that helps...

EDIT: When you get in, go straight for the prostate - it will make you forget the discomfort.

3. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

yeah in my exp receiving, like everytime, we take it at a steady pace. start with the foreplay and get relaxed and horny. then maybe have him lick ur ass out and maybe one or two fingers in. i think u should do this just lying down on ur stomach with ur legs real wide. just have him lower his cock and u can even put it in ur ass ur self. or u can ride him and have complete control.

personally, i can fit two fingers in by myself, but in foreplay he can fit like 3 and almost 4.
    but with a dick, the size really matters. thickness might hurt alot, but idt length will affect unless he is like forcing it.

4. ohioboy

Remeber to relax it only hurts if you think its going too

5. KatoKumi

I think you should just take it slow. Fingers didn't work well for me, first time. Hurt. So I suggest something more phallic... Or however you say it. And, if you take it slow, in my opinion it feels better and it's easier to get used to...

Idk how to describe this, lol. Hm, really intimate sex is a way to get used to it. I think that works... I remember my first time it was basically all kissing and licking, while I was still getting used to it being inside. Then I don't remember much pain, [except for the insertion, ouch].

I don't know...this is just me talking to myself, sorry, lmao.

6. Grof142007

just be remeber to relax

-.- 2guys younger than me have got some action and i havent -.- *crawls in hole *

7. otc877

otc877 Guest

S'okay I'm your age and I havn't gotten any either :slight_smile:

8. waitingsucks

I would suggest anal-masturbating as much as possible, like Miaplicidus said, It will take awhile to get used to foreign objects, not such on the night. Use as much lube as possible and just try to relax as much as possible, don't push hard just do what you do with the muscles and aim to keep it at a certain degree, if you stop concerntraiting on relaxing you will ussually lose it and the anus will tighten up. Start with one finger, slowly work up to two and maybe even more when you're ready. Just find a position where you can completely relax, it can be on your back legs spread, on your knees or on your side. Just think about relaxing and stay in that frame of mind and it shouldn't hurt.

Hope it helps.

It's important guys, it's not a funny matter. :eusa_naug

9. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

Thats a quote from a different post of mine, but I figured I'd drop it in here too.

I haven't had too many problems myself but when I do I just remember to relax. If you're thinking how the f* do i relax my sphincter, well honestly I just act like I'm taking a dump, that does the trick. I also only use toys after having a bowel movement, I tend to enjoy it much more as cleanup is way easier and the overall feeling is better. Lube is great, but theres even times where I don't even need that to get a smooth glide. Also working it in and out over and over usually relaxes the sphincter as well, once you really get it going the rest is cake. I would suggest removing any foreign objects (other than your fingers) before you cum as the anus tightens up and they can be difficult (sometimes quite painful) to remove.

I suggest getting several objects and just graduating in size, worked for me!

D

#9 Nicvcer, Jan 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2008
  10. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

oh, and the spooning position is good to limit the insertion and pain. Just lie on ur side with him in back of you and make him go really slow

11. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

As above but also use a position where you control the insertion. Also remember, you control the whole of everything, it is not the top.

12. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would just try going all the way at first. During it, once you relax there should be nothing to worry about. I'm speaking on personal experience, I don't know if it would help but I hope so. :kiss: Good luck with that.

13. TriBi

Some posts here have been deleted as they were straying off the topic of the advice that was requested.

This is actually a rather mature subject matter for a forum that includes people as young as 13 - and for that reason we can only allow it if it remains serious, purely informational and on topic.

I'm sure you understand - Thx.

14. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    I think poppers are meant to help as a muscle relaxant, and whilst they're legal in the UK not sure about AUS. If they are maybe they'll help the first couple of times... wouldn't recommend like constant use though.

15. Ty

Ty Guest

I've read somewhere that they're damaging to you in some way? IDK...

16. KatoKumi

Of course poppers are dangerous. I think they're like a drug that slows down the blood flow or something of the sort. Everything in moderation!

The more you know~ :cue star:

17. Alexander

Don't use drugs to make it easier - it won't work. Just graduate yourself through different sizes of things, starting small. The easiest way to let something in is to push out. Don't rush. Think about the pleasure, not the pain, and the pain will go away.

18. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

put water in a condom and freeze it. idk. homeade dildo lol. might help u get used to sizes in ur anus

19. TriBi

Brrr! - and that could potenially be more than uncomfortable...

Frostbite anyone? :wink:

20. KatoKumi

...my homemade dildos consist of flashlights in condoms. haha, that's, like, a fetish, Peter. ;p

I might try it though...