1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so hard to find another gay guy ...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pianoguy, Sep 9, 2007.

?

how did you meet your boyfriend

1. at school?

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. at work?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. at a party?l

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. other?l

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  1. pianoguy

I swear I'm the only gay guy at my highschool
    I would really like to date
    my friends are so awesome and supporitve it would be no problem..
    but i can't find any possible guys! haha
    how did you guys meet your boyfriends, if you have them?

2. kuzmaster

well, thats what i thought at first about my school.

But then this new girl comes to school (ages ago :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) and she is bi. I move groups and it turns that one of the guys in that group is bi (and now my boyfriend).

I think there are about... 2-3 closeted guys in the year below me, another 2 in my year.
    There is this bi girl in the year above me, and she has the most butchy hair cut ever :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.
    Some guy that repeated and is now in my year i recently found out thay he is bi aswell :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

There are a couple more people in the years above me which i also think are gay...

Just look beneath the surface, and if you think someone is gay and you like them, just start flirting with them and see how they react

3. Micah

All my boyfriends I've met at parties or through other friends. :slight_smile:

4. Kimi

I don't think I ever had a bf yet......well, I guess I did but it was not a official one so...

The thing is most of gay people who is in closet and in high school they usually come out when they left home to college that's why you don't see many or none I think.

To have a bi girl as a friend is very good cuz usually bi girls know EVERYTHING:eek:
    I had a one and she told me everything...who is gay who is not who is bi and who is using drugs and etc etc....
    Anyways, so to find another gay guy you have to be out that's for sure.

5. Jeimuzu

Gawd, I wish I could find someone. I mean, I've hit the scene in Middlesbrough, but it's just completely... distant. Everyone avoids talking to everyone else, they dance like they're either incredibly drunk/stoned (99%) or feeling really awkward (my 1%), stuff like that. I've joined the LGBT society at university. Now, the approximates of the gay percentage in the world right now varies between 1% and 8%. My university has 20000 students. That means that it's between 200 and 1600 gay students at university. The first meeting had me, Andy, Marc, Michael, Kirstie, Karen, Kristian and Jon.

2 women, so, five gay guys there besides me. 1 is irritating. Another really isn't my type. 2 are dating each other, and the last one is taken by someone outside the university.

#5 Jeimuzu, Sep 9, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2007
  6. Qu_

Qu_ Guest

We actually have a decent gay population at my school...not gonna lie. I think I've counted something like 22 or 23 gays/lesbians in the upperclassmen alone. Mind you, my school also has 3,200 so a number like that is expected.

But last boyfriend I met through school. Current male of choice I'm working on at work.

7. abercrombieboi

yea dont worry about it...now is when im finally talking to this guy who i've been goin for for about a year..so yea dont worry i know that it gets frustrating when people are always telling you that dont worry that will special someone will come for you eventually..but thats the way it is and thats the way it woked out for me, or well its working out right now....so yeah good luck finding that special someone....

Abercrombieboi

8. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I've never had a boyfriend yet :icon_sad: I don't think I'll be able to for a LONG time unless I become less shy... and even if there were a few gay guys at my school I'm waayy too picky in general and chances are I won't like them romantically. :dry: *sigh*

9. pianoguy

yeah
    I'm kinda picky too bvtsjm116
    haha.. yeah abercrombieboi I gets on my nerves when my friends, who all have boyfriends and girlfriends, (the straight ones at least) , tell me to wait and I will find the right guy
    haha
    but if it worked out that way for you, then maybe I have something to look forward to
    its so hard to read guys signals
    whenever I have a guy I like, I tend to take every thing he does and interpret it as some sort of gay thing (wishful thinking? hah)
    so I never really can tell

10. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Im still looking

11. du1387

Yeah, I just moved to a new school, and everyone seems to be straight, so, life's gonna suck for me. I'm not out yet to anyone here, so, I'm trying to find a friend who I can really trust to talk to about finding someone.

12. (sigh) its so much harder.... even here at college, there do not seem to be any gay people, though im sure there are. the college doesnt have any groups and as far as i know the small town doesnt have a gay club either! :frowning2:
    Good luck to those searching!!!!!
    YAY for EC!!

13. ampthejazz

Heh, if I had a boyfriend, I'd answer the question.

Though there is someone that my friend introduced me to, and we've hung out one other time aside from with my friends.

Other than that I don't know what to say.

14. ok455

I agree with you i would love to have a boyfriend. Gay guys work at my job target but they are effeminate and mean.

I know a lot of people here are in the closet just by how there actions.

15. pianoguy

grrrr
    imagine the situation being reversed, and almost everyone was gay
    what a life
    hahah

16. hunterjones

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    the first and onyl boyfriend i had i knew my entire life... his mom and my mom were best friends so it was inevitable that he and i would meet... if you want to meet someone it will be that is all i can say

17. Jim1454

I don't have a boyfriend - but the other gay guys I've met have been through the internet. Not being 'out' in a big way, there's not really any other way at the moment. I've had some luck meeting some really decent guys that way though. (I've also met my share of losers! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

18. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

I've never had a b/f,but I'm looking.There are a few guys that I know are bi but taken.The only gay guy I know is a prick.
    I need better luck

19. ok455

That would be really nice. I guess it would be better if everyone was bisexual

20. Jerr

First boyfriend was met on MySpace. lol

Friend knew who he was and I saw... thought he was hot and hit on him. lol (My friend knew him meaning she hangs out with him... and I hang out with her...)