I'm sort of scared.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bvtsjm116, Sep 8, 2007.

1. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Well, I am taking this medication with Amnesteem in it, I dunno if this should go here, but the side effects are really scaring me... since I am already depressed how will I know if I get depressed because of it and I don't want to become angry or do dangerous things on it. Also I wear contacts and it says you might not be able to or you'll have decreased tolerance... Also it says if you have stomach pain, call a doctor, well, I already have stomach pains so how will I know if its cause of this?! I'm just scared :frowning2:

And you if you looked it up its for acne, I don't have a whole lot of my face but my back is supposidly bad.

" IF YOU WEAR CONTACT LENSES, you may have difficulty wearing them during and after therapy. "

#1 bvtsjm116, Sep 8, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2007
  2. gabriel1

gabriel1 Guest

You should really let the doctor that prescribed this for you know what you just posted here. - I don't mean tell him you posted this, you know what I mean.

3. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Yea... :confused: I'm just worried about my contacts right now... she didn't seem to care about the contacts I was wearing...

Oh, and by the way my brother and mom have taken it so I guess I likely won't get anything? We have the same genes and nothing happened to them.

4. 24601

Well, that's not necessarily a definite determinant - it's possible you will still run into problems. I think you should just bring it up again with the doctor addressing that particular concern, if it's bothering you. And also, side effects are not necessarily definite things - you might not be affected at all.

5. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

Yea. But the rates were pretty high from what I remember... (i dunno where the paper the doctor gave me is...) But its like 80% dry skin, 40% eye inflammation... and like somewhere are there for headaches....

But aw well, I took the first pill and I am still alive (20 minutes later :wink:) I'm probably just worrying myself... :dry: