Dreams

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by greg, Jul 27, 2007.

1. greg

I went to a dinner party last sat nite, the company when i arrived seemed friendly and talkative but i felt i wasnt going to relate to any of the couples there. Then after about half an hour this gorgeous i mean this guy was drop dead gorgeous guy walked in, i thought i was in heaven, he smiled at me with his perfect white teeth flashing then came and sat next to me. i was going to melt i was mesmerised.............. then his boyfriend/partner walked in, damm dont you just hate that, so i looked at my hand and thought well its just you and me again baby. This gorgeous guy saw me look at my hand and whispered to me i know it a bastard isn't it we laughed almost fell off the chair. Any similar experiences from anyone.
    greg

2. Kimi

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Good guys and hot guys are usually taken already:bang: :bang:
    I never met a gay guy in person yet. I know some bi guys and bi girl and gy girl but not gay boy...so that experience is yet to be happened to me...Though I can say that will be happens to me A LOT in the future:tears: :tears: :tears:

I guess it's just you and me forever baby...*looking at my hand*

3. Psych!

Psych! Guest

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Man it sucks when you like someone and then bam, he/she is taken. Our hands are our best partner... :dry:

4. Gera-Kun

LOL! so true. XD