1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tell us about your blogs and photos!

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Paul_UK, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I see several of you are making good use of the blogs and galleries now. Us mods can check out any newly uploaded photos and tick them off as OK, and so far they have all been fine. So I know some good photos are going into galleries. :icon_bigg

But of course nobody else here does. What good is a gallery and blog, if people don't see it?

So don't be shy - if you have a gallery or blog, tell us about it so we can all go and have a look! And if you add something, tell us again! :eusa_danc :thumbsup:

2. step49x

I've got one that I've posted a few pictures and blogs on. I'm not sure how often I'll post new blogs. Probably just whenever I have something small that I want to comment on.

I'm probably more active on my EC page than I am on Myspace. I know I've got more pictures here than on Myspace.

If you don't know how to get to mine, just click on my username, then select "View Public Profile."

3. step49x

I just went and posted another blog.

4. davo-man

Hey everyone...my blog is basically me talking about my life...it might hold some interest for some ppl...but be warned...im bad at splitting things into paragraphs, i ramble on a lot and my "W" key doesnt work all that well so sometimes my writing is a bit bargled...also i will be putting photos in very soon...ie when u see this msg they will be there so feel free to come and have a look....ps feel free to leave comments on either my blog or photos...i welcome feedback with open arms....Lastly i keep a running tab on my 5 favourite songs at any given time so that may be interesting also!!! cya

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Wow, you both have masses of stuff in your blogs! I will try to make some time over the weekend to read them all.

Listing your current favourite songs, favourite CDs, favourite films etc is a great idea too.

6. davo-man

Hey everyone again...just letting you know that my gallery is fiished if u wanna have a look so have fun cya later

7. Micah

I realised I haven't posted in here yet!

So far I have 5 photos (just added 2 more today)

photo #1 - Taken in the mirror about 6 months ago

Photo #2 - Taken at my 18th party.

Photo #3 - Taken after I got a fake tan, you can see the tan line..

Photo #4 - Taken with my sister friend a while ago at her 16th birthday party

Photo #5 - Taken in a photobooth last week

8. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

My blog, which i write on my myspace, then repost to my piczo, then my mogenic, then here...(complicated? no just draining)....will be used to talk about what stresses me out...which is usually world issues as i'm big on activism, so expect to see alot about global warming, straight-pride movement, the homosexual converting front etc.

...wow, i'm a boring kid.:dry:

9. Half-Light

I just entered a pic of me in my gallery...I don't know how often i will use my blog though...

10. tinkerbell

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have a friends-locked LiveJournal. _emewd_
    Add yourself and tell me you're from emptyclosets. I'll add you.

11. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

There seems to be two standard types of photo on online things like this, the mirror photo and the outstretched arm(s) photo! Yours is the latter! Nothing wrong with that of course - it just makes me smile when I see either of these types of self-taken photos. :thumbsup: :lol:

12. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    you forgot the webcam photo paul

13. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

How could I forget those?? Dark, too red and fuzzy... :slight_smile:

14. step49x

Dark, too red, and fuzzy? Hmm, I think I need to go and "correct" my webcam shot...

I don't actually have a webcam, so I had to improvise (ie. my camera sitting on top of my laptop screen).

15. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Yes, your webcam shot is far too good!

It is a but blurred which is what we expect, but it is light and the colour balance is too natural. Make it darker and more red, then reduce it to half the size and it'll be about right. If you can make it look grainy too, that would be even better! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Actually yours is more like the one-arm-outstretched style.

16. Micah

Fixed it:

Attached image from Step49x's Gallery.

Attached Files:

• step.jpg
      step.jpg
      File size:
      49.3 KB
      Views:
  17. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Yes, that's much more like a webcam photo should be now - thanks Dave! Let's see if Step49x adds it to his gallery now.... :wink:

18. davo-man

Hey everyone again...just sent another big blog and edded to my gallery...definately worth a look-in....Hope you enjoy...and for anyone who actually reads all of my blogs...i salute you because i can not be easy figuring out what i am takling about through my garbled typing and inablilty to tay on topic...anyway makes for interesting reading

BTW i dont have a webcam shot...am i still allowed to keep my Blog?:icon_sad: :icon_wink

#18 davo-man, Feb 10, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2007
  19. ampthejazz

I just have one blog entry so far... pretty generic.

I have two galleries. One is random pictures of me that I happen to have on my computer. The second gallery is of Steve Sandvoss... who is absolutely gorgeous. Check 'em out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. step49x

I'm sure that will be ok. :lol:

If all else, you can be like me and fake one... :wink: