1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What sign are you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Aaron, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Aaron

Aaron Guest

I've taken quite an interest in Astrology recently. I used to be skeptical, but have decided it's worth giving some attention to, since my signs describe me to a tee! 'm not completely bound by astrology, but I find it interesting.

I'm Aquarius (Gemini rising). The Aquarius in me makes me stubborn, rational, practical, and scientific. I'm a fixed sign, which means I don't like change, which is i some cases true. Due to the fact that my ruling panets are in conflict, there is often a conflict within me. It usually manifests in logical thought ending up as illogical action! My rising sign (Gemini) is respsible for my love of conversation.

So? What sign are you? Do you believe in a Astrology at all? To what extent?

Note that I would include a poll with this thread, but there are more signs than the maximum amount of options. :frown:

2. Jordano

I'm a Capricorn (Jan. 5) and my standpoint on the Astrological signs is that I love reading stuff about it, but aren't too sure if I believe some of the characteristics and traits books give people of certain astrological signs. But again - I always read my horoscope in the paper and sometimes online and compare it to my life so I'm not a complete non-believer I spose. I mainly find it fun and amusing! :wink:

3. Aaron

Aaron Guest

Capricorn, Jordan? Uh, oh. Your an earth sign. I'm sorry, but it will never work between us. The wedding is OFF! *storms out*

*peers back into the room*

*slowly walks back in, and sees humour in the fact that Jordan's symbol is the goat*

4. :slight_smile:

I'm a Pisces. I selectively believe in astrology, which, I suppose, means I don't really believe in it. I like reading my horoscopes, but I don't go out of my way to find them.

5. JonB321

I'm on the cusp of Aries and Pisces I think... I always considered myself Aries, but one day one of my friends told me if you're born on the divide, you exhibit characteristics of both signs... well... that being said, I don't believe in it in the slightest. I mean, out of my friends in highschool, there were 10 of us born between my birthday, the 21st of March, and the 16th of April, my friend Eric. You can imagine how hard this made barmitzvah season! I had 7 barmitzvah's my weekend alone! It was terrible! Either way, we were all so different it wasn't funny, we were all going through different things in our lives, and yet I bet you each of us could have applied the Aries horoscope from the newspaper or a magazine to our lives. In fact, I bet we all could have applied Taurus, or Sagiterious, or Leo, or Cancer, or Scorpio to our lives as well. The things are meant to be so broad, that they can encompass everyone.

6. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm Gemini, Virgo rising. That's double mutable and double communication (Mercury), which means I talk a lot, which I doubt comes as a surprise to anyone who's been in this community for a while. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I think that daily horoscopes are pretty much fluff but that there might be something to the having a full chart done. Obviously people with the same Sun sign can be super-different, so there needs to be more factors at play than that.

On a somewhat related note, there are things like the Myers-Briggs and Kiersey personality tests that basically break people down into 16 main types. I like that stuff.

7. TriBi

I don't generally take much notice of horoscopes - but if I tell you I am Bisexual, ambidextrous, two faced...well, you proabably get the idea... :lol:

8. Eligh

My sign, and some info on a few others.

Ohh Hell yes, here we go, this is my shit!! Im a cancer, leo rising, Gimini-20* Murcuery, Loe-01*Venus, Aries- 00* Mars, Cancer- 21*Jupiter, Saturn- 22*Capricorn, Uranaus- 13*Capricorn, Neptune-7*Capricorn, Pluto-15*Scorpio, and my moon is 13* Picies, along with Aquarius being 7* North Node. Yeah, I know all my shit.
    born in the most chalenging time of the year, duh, it is mid-winter!! And your animal symbol is the mountain goat with a fishes tail, like a mergoat!! You are serious, practical, hard-working, down to earth, realistic, disciplined, focused, responsible, authoritive, dominating, rigid, conservative, severe, trustworthy, traditional, and last but not least decisive!! You look forward to reaching your goles or you look towards higher order. And about that mergoat, you are 75% goat and only, you guessed it, 25% fish, so your good in the water but more "triumphant" on the land. -your element is earth -your lucky colors are brown, dark green and granite grey -your metal is lead -your precious stone is Garnet -and your day of the week is saturday!! -your true love is a virgo, scorpio, taurus, or cancer!! -the parts of the body that you rule are the teeth, bones, knees, and joints!!
    You are a Cancer, the funniest sign of the zodiac. You are family-oriented, loyal, lovable, kind, sensitive, intuitive and imaginitive! You are very, very protective of your friends, and you give them great advice! The animal you are most like is, a crab! Crabs are very smart, mabe thats why they have lived for over 500 million years! Crabs have a tough exteriorin which they hide their soft-selfs (just like you and your emotions). And just like the crab, you have two ways to go in life, the hard lifeless shell or the heart! -your lucky colors are sea green(the color of your home, the sea) and silver(the color of the moon) -your metal is silver (me:didnt see that one comming*note the sarcasum*) -your precious stone is a pearl -your lucky day of the week is monday -your element is water -the planet you are ruled by is the moon, hey your just like the tides, you know the moon makes the tides go in and out!! Oh well, guess not -the parts of the body that you rule are your stomach and breasts(me:stop giggling, he he) -your true love comes from a scorpio, pisces, taurus, or your own cancer!
    You are a Leo, the star of the Zodiac. Your fun, confident, enthusiastic, warm, powerfull, generous, creative, loyal, charismatic, sensitive, and a natural born leader! Of all the animals in the world you are most like a lion! You are noble, royal, and as brave as alion and every once and a while you "roar" to show everyone your strength and pride! -Your lucky colors are orange and gold, the colors of the sun -your metal, is gold, but not any gold PURE gold!! -your precious stone is a bloodred ruby -you day of the week is sunday, get it SUNday -the planet you are ruled by is the sun, which is not really a planet but a star, just like you -your element is fire -the parts of the body that you rule are you back, spine and HEART -your true love ,matchs are a your own leo, an aries, sagitterius, libra, or a gemini
    You are a Virgo!!You are real, honest, helpfull and analytical. You can pick out every detail and when something isn't right you wont stop till you have fixed it! Unlike any of the other signs you sleep less, because your always busy thinking about how to improve something!! You are modest and humble about all that you do and you give your all to anything that you do!!!! Of all the animals in the world you are most like a bee, a bee you say, yes a bee. Like a bee you are a hard worker and like a bee you do things that other people think are ipossible. Also just like a bee, you are worth your weight in gold, because you do things that are usefull and actually help the world! Without bees we probably wouldnt be alive, and for that we thank you bees (i am talking to you of course!!). -Your colors are navy blue and grey -your metal is mercury -your precious stone is a sapphire, and like a sapphire you are never "cut from the cloth" you are different just like every sapphire is a different color and heu! -your lucky day of the weeki is wednesday -the part of the body that you rule is your intestions and nervous system -your element is earth -the planet that you are ruled by is mercury -your true love comes from a scorpio, capricorn, taurus, your own virgo, and sometimes aquarius.
    You are a Libra, the charmer of the Zodiac. You are peace-loving, appreciative, sensitive, idealistic, thoughtfull, artistic,and passionate about justice. You also go out of your way to make things better. Of all the animals out there you are most like a cat and dog,sometimes you are a cat and the others, you are a dog. As a cat you are independent, proud, and wise. You let others worship you, but as the dog you are a total opposite. You love to play and you need aproval like a fish needs water. -your lucky colors are sky blue, lavender, and magenta -your metal is copper - your day of the week is friday -your precious stone is opal, this stone is only lucky for libras -your element is air -the parts of the body that you rule are your skin, veins, lowerback, and kidneys -your ruling planet is venus -your best love matches are gemini, aquarius, libra, leo, and sometimes aries.
    You are a Sagittarius, the dare-devil of the Zodiac. You love to take risks, are open, adventurus, creative, impulsive, fun and funny, independent, idealistic, kind, and you see the big pictue and tell it like you see it!! Of all the animals you are most like a horse, you love to run wild and freeand just like a majestic horse you are spirited, strong, powerfull and fast!! -your lucky colors are silver (the color of magic) and purple (the color of royalty) -you metal is tin -your precious stone is turquoise -the parts of the body that you rule are your liver, hips, and thighs -your lucky day of the week is thursday -the planet which you are ruled by is jupiter -your best love match can be an aquarius, aries, leo, gemini, and sometimes your own sagittarius.
    You are an Aquarius. You are rebelious, truth-telling, brillient, intuitive, analytical,determined, fun, original, idealistic, creative, curious, friendly, unprejudiced, and independent. You see life very simply and usually you are someone who fights for the rights of others. Of all the animals you are most like a crane. Crans have an ancient history, that comes from the knoledge of the past. They soar serene and independent and they can be a little bit secretive about where they put there things, he he! -your lucky colors are cold electric neon blue and yellow-orange, the colors of electricity!! -your metal is uranium - your precious stone is amethyst -your day of the week is wednesday -your element is air -the parts of the body that you rule are the circulation, shins, and ankles -the planet that you are ruled by is uranus(me:dont laugh*laughing*) -your true love comes from gamini, libra, sagittarius, aquzrius and every now and then aries.
    You are a Scorpio, born in the midst of fall. Your sign is the sign of transformation. You think very deeply, and people usualy don't know the real "you". You are determined, protective, focused, brilliant, self-sufficent, magnetic, brave, unbreakable, open-minded, loyal, strong, and sensitive!! Unlike other signs you have three, yes three, symbols; 1) an eagle,which soars high, is proud, and very protective. 2) a magical phoenix, with the ability of rebirth(through the greatest challenges of life). 3) and finally a scorpion, whose fierce loyalty makes a great firend and sekks revenge when betrayed!! The scorpion also symbolizes self-defense and self-protection! -your lucky colors are chrimson(the color of passion) and black(the color of power) -your metal is platonium(<-----ah its radioactive!!) -your precious stone is topaz -your day of the week is tuesday -your element is water -the part of the body that you rule is your reproductive organs *giggle* -and your best love matches are a virgo, cancer, pices, or a tourus .
    You are a Taurus, the sign of commen sense. You have the traits of a great friend, you are loyal, affectionate, patient, dependable, strong, generous, gentle, and comforting. NO ONE can make you do anything you dont want to do. You are quiet, calm, and serene. Well, that is until someone bugz you, then , WATCH OUT FOR THOSE HORNS!! You are a practical earthy sign, and you tust what you feel, see, hear, taste, or smell. -your colors are green for the earth on which you dwell and baby blue for that great blue thing we call the sky! -your metal is copper -your precious stone is emerald -your day of the week is friday -the parts of the body that you rule are the throat and neck!! -your best love matches are your own taurus, virgo, capricorn, or cancer.
    You are an Aries, the pure energy of a flower bursting open and reaching towards the sun!! You are #1, the first sign in the zodiac, not by time but by order. You are an explorer, someone who takes risks, you are the first to dare, to talk, and to think new ideas. You are bold, daring, energetic, fast, adventurus, brave, fun, bossy, loyal, determined, lucky, and generous. Of all of the animals out there you are most like a ram, you charge head first at most ideas, which is not always a good idea, but you usually work it out in the end withyour cunning. -the planet you are ruled by is mars -your colors are maroon and red, the colors of mars -your metal is iron, and since mars is cover with iron rust it makes TROTAL sense -your precious stone is diamond, the hardest thing out there -your day of the week is tuesday -your element is fire - your best love match is sagittarius, aries, gemini, and sometimes libra.
    You are a Gemini, you are smart, fun, charming and friendly, plus full of energy. You have great ideas, well most of the time, and you have a great sense of humor! You are also very original, curius ( just like curius george, he he !!), and you are adaptable. And about curius george, you are just like him. A curius monkey who is clever, playfull and hopefully you don't throw your own poo!! LOL. And not are you only ONE mokey you are twin monkeys!! -your colors are yellow (the color of energy) and orange(the color of cheerfullness) -your metal is mercury -your precius stone is agate, its multicolored JUST LIKE YOU!! -your lucky day of the week is wednesday -your element is air -the parts of the air that you rule are oyur arms, hands, shoulders and lungs -your true love comes from an aquarius, libra, aries, or your own gemini!!
    You are a Pisces, the kindest sign of the zodiac. You are sympathetic, sensitive, impressionable, compassionate, forgiving, imaginative, a dreamer, romantic, tolerant, and funny. Of all the animals in the world you are most like two fish, you swim in the watery depths of feeling and knowledge. And about those TWO fish, you have two choises in how to live your life 1)you can try to swim upstream(which is the harder way but life is full of challenges, plus the rewards are much sweeter) or 2) you can just "float" along the bottem of the river(which is when you take the EASY way, which has more, can i say, BORING! results. -your colors are pale green and tuquoise, the color and light of the sea in which you dwell -your metal is platinum -your precious stone is aquamarine(imagine that, aqua AND marine) -your day of the week is friday -the part of the body that you rule is you feet, weird isn't is,i mean, seeing as your a FISH!! -your element is, wait for it____, WATER *me:wow didn't see that one comming* -the platet that you are ruled by is neptune, named after the greek god Posiden(AKA neptune). Posiden is the god of all things water. -your true love comes form a cancer, taurus, virgo, or your own pisces

9. goratrix

I'll tell you next week.

10. ohioboy

I am A Cancer

11. KatoKumi

You sure areee.
    [:
    Just kidding.

&I'm a Sag.
    but not pronounced like that
    It rhymes with vag :/

12. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

Taurusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

13. JeremyB

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a Sagittarius. :grin:
    (Birthday is December 21st.. So one day before Capricorn) =P

14. Phantasma

I'm a capricorn [January 9th] I have no idea what that means though.

15. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I'm a Sagittarius. 1st of December! :slight_smile:
    I don't really know anything besides the fact that Sagittarius is like half-horse and half-man (I'm pretty sure there's a word for that kind of creature. Sucks I'm not a myth fanatic).

And that's pretty much it

16. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a taurus...oh yeah..im a bull :dry:
    lol.

17. JeremyB

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm pretty sure it's called Centaur or something.
    But the Sagittarius is just known as "The Archer". But it is a half-horse half-man.. Thing XP

18. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Taurus! :grin: I was born 2nd May 1992, year of the monkey..any other monkeys??

19. TyraBanksIsFierce

Im a monkey T_T, oh well atleast its not pig :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

and im a Virgo

20. JeremyB

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Monkey right here =D
    December 21, 1992