1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When you see a straight couple on the street, to which one do your eyes go first?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CuriousLiaison, Dec 21, 2014.

1. ForeverYoung000

2. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I check both. And between two good looking people, the man's arse and legs first.

3. iiimee

Ah, I get it. Still, when I am busy out in public, I am focused on my task really, nothing else. I aspire to be a book publisher one day, or at least an editor, so I need to constantly concentrate on... work. I mean, the amount of jobs available in book publishing are very slim.

4. Wildside

Wildside Guest

well, to be honest, checking out his arse is really what I do more. I mean, for most guys, there is nothing really showing in front unless he's wearing lycra. but the problem with noticing butts it is that it usually involves a head turn as they walk past, which while not noticeable by the target of my attention probably gets noticed by other people around. usually I try to be discrete, but when I find the guy attractive I usually can't resist. mmmm.

5. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Almost always the guy.

Personally, I notice the guy, rather than any package he may be carrying... But that is just me. :lol:

6. Wildside

Wildside Guest

:roflmao:

7. essie

I usually observe the girl first.. and that's it. My eyes don't usually go to the guy.

8. Im Just Me

Always to the girl. First kind of generally noticing her, and if she's pretty, I may end up kind of checking her out legitimately. The guy sometimes will get a glance afterwards in a curious "how do they look together?" way, but without a doubt i'm focused on the girl.

9. Wildside

Wildside Guest

seems like we've got a bit of a trend here, with the gay girls looking at the girl, and the gay guys looking at the guy. not a universal rule, but definitely a trend. well, shazam!

10. IWICCO

Honestly, the guy first. But if she has a nice butt and tits, the girl will quickly catch my attention. Then again, if he has a nice butt and pecs I will linger on him. I am a Kinsey 4 after all! :slight_smile:

11. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The woman first I think.

Though if she's not terribly attractive to me, and the guy either IS very attractive to me or has more engaging eyes/facial presence than she has, I'll look at him.

12. MissBookworm

MissBookworm Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, first I take in the couple themselves, then I look at the girl.

13. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I probably would not notice them. If I did, I guess I'd be looking at both of them? This one time I went to some city on a field trip and there were lots of couples there, and I was getting upset over it because I felt jealous of them, having never dated. WHY...

14. Jellal

With couples it always feels kinda weird for me to get too stare-y so I tend not to look at them long enough to be noticed. On top of that, dating people doesn't really appeal to me. But between the two of them it's always the girl in a straight couple that I find attractive, never the guy. I think guys in straight relationships are inherently cuter somehow, but cuter does not equal sexually attractive per se.

15. Wildside

Wildside Guest

yeah, that's definitely a factor. and besides, if I find him attractive, it just makes me jealous, so why look?

16. The Aquarius

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I usually see both if they are by each other but I pretty much just look at both of them :/