1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's Your ¨Type¨

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yasmin02, Oct 6, 2020.

1. That1Guy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Someone who actually cares.

2. Frederik

Frederik Guest

He / sporty , skinny , shave , creative , full of positive energy , lovely and nice

3. CutieDang

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I like shy, introvert and nerdy boys i think they are so cute or the serious and cold boys, he have to be gentle and open minded, i don't mind so much the physic.

I usually feel atracted to e-girls and shy girls, i like girls that are quiet, i think that them have interesting thoughts and they could be good at listening because i talk a lot.

Something important (regardless of gender) is that my type must love cheesy things, i'm very affectionate.

4. xoxoclaire

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i love goth girls. they have my heart.

5. eccentric2

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I want someone who has good sense of humour. Understanding and caring. I also want to be hugged or touch, so i want her to be sweet and romantic. And always be there for me anytime and anywhere.

6. MyGrade100

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am into transgender men. Ever since I watched Pose I became in awe with trans men. Even though I haven't dated or get to meet yet. Maybe one day in the UK I will someday meet him. And as long he discloses with me that he is transgender like gotmik am all in.
    #truth

7. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Physically, I pretty much just like large men (basically bears). They don't need to be super heavy but I just don't feel anything towards skinny/buff guys.

Personality-wise, I like shy introverted guys a lot because that's very similar to who I am. I would want someone kind and caring with a similar sense of humor to my own. Also ideally someone who is open-minded enough to not be bothered by furry culture since I happen to be a furry. lastly, I'd want to be with someone who is also into games (doesn't necessarily have to be the same exact games I like) and is willing to try new ones out with me.

8. Suitsme

Suitsme Guest

My type changes because I think I’ve sussed who I like and then someone catches my eye and changes everything.

I tend to love soft butch but I also love fem.... I think a lot has to do with the person themselves. I have a whacky sense of humour so if someone doesn’t have a sense of humour then I’m not attracted to them no matter what they look like lol

9. bighamster

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Interesting question. As a bisexual man I have a variety of types across the board. With that being said I spent most of my adult life passing as straight as I hid my orientation since age 15 (not that I even understood who or what I was back then). Although it had significant pitfalls, passing as hetero allowed the part of me that’s attracted to women to develop and grow-up. Coming out after 39 years I realized that the part of me that’s attracted to guys didn’t have the same opportunity. In many ways emotionally I still see myself as that 18 year old teenager who is really turned-on by young hot guys. Sure, young people are very attractive and the older I get the more beautiful they seem to become LOL. However I’ve never had the same attraction hang-ups with young women. I like younger women, I married one, but I’m also very attracted to woman of my own age group and older. But when I see guys my age I often recognize myself and my body dysmorphia kicks in. I’ve made encouraging progress with that particular pathology in fact it was my original self therapy in that area which allowed me to come out. And as far as an actual type? Well, when I was 18 I had a pretty big crush on one of my guy friends who was also my classmate. To this day I’m still very attracted to tall, slim build guys. And if they’re closer to my age that’s ok too.

10. Unorthodog

Unorthodog Guest

For context, I think I have always seen myself as "dude-ish" and you could say "masc" minus the muscles; however labels aren't always important or completely true.

I like slightly younger guys or at least not older than myself, who are tidy and somewhat feminine. Being somewhat nerdy or smart helps. A romantic sweat-heart character is also important.
    Probably overlaps with my perception of "feminine", but being skinny and shorter than me also goes a long way. Someone who is soft and caring in general.

This is probably more superficial of an answer than you're looking for but sexual attraction paired with emotional closeness is the best way to get your foot in the door.
    I prefer guys with very little body hair and smaller frames, as opposed to "manly men" whom usually turn me off.
    so like, dorky submissive small cute guys.

11. StillHorny

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first attraction is slim guys, which hasn't served me well as I've aged. Next is a nice firm ass. Tall, long legs. Youthful (not young).

12. maybon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like strong women women (cis and trans) and feminine men (cis and trans). Beyond that physical attraction isn't totally defined (nice feet are a definite bonus though :flushed:): blonde, brunette, tall, short, skinny, chubby... if I'm captivated, I'm captivated. I am obsessive. :confounded:
    They must though succumb to my charm and barrage of flirting. Then conversation is intelligent and funny. But we can be quiet together without discomfort. If we fight its explosive but we never sleep on a row. Physically adventurous we show each other new experiences.

13. curiousme2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    id like a partner no hair younger looking and more girlish that likes a hairy big and tiny man over weight and tiny in other areas lol, most importantly is that you love one another and feel the love not just a one night stand thought.

14. toshytoscream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dominance, confidence, attitude, intelligence, independence, and loyalty.

I’m a sucker for dark hair and tattoos.

15. sojabohnenfeld

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like men but I think gay guys are sweet, so I don't feel strong attraction to straight men. Personality wise, I like people who make me laugh and who talk effortlessly. I like being with someone who can interact with lots of people...

16. Maria Michelle

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's exactly tomboy, doesn't matter how long her hair or not but recently I learnt something new for me - long hair could look more sexy than short one. I prefer feel her inner strength , I mean it doesn't necessary she need to have muscles, but if in a measure it looks rather attractively. I loose control in front of serious, blue color eyes , narrow cheekbones, soft warm arms)

17. AeroliteOre

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly as long as they respect me then i dont really have a type. Nothing is more attractive than someone respecting your boundaries.

18. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Physically, I have a thing for lankier guys with longer hair, but personality makes a bigger impact on me than anything else, so the people I've dated have varied dramatically in physical looks. I love people who are passionate and are invested strongly in their interests, who are honest and perceptive, creative and funny. Creativity is especially an important trait to me, I like to be able to make things together and to have an extra critical eye keeping tabs on my personal creative endeavors. A good sense of humor does a lot for me, I can't stand people that are too stuffy. I also can't go for people who are too hot-tempered, overconfident, or insecure.

Real facts, I have a tendency to attract addicts...I don't try to, I simply do.

19. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Currently, Lil Nas X.

20. SteveBi45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Not to sound cliched, but being bi, it’s all about personality for me. Someone strong but with a good heart and an absolute must is a sense of humor and the ability to laugh, especially when some times get tough.

Physically, I’ve never had a specific look I’m attracted to more than another, but in men I do love someone who is well groomed and takes care of his appearance, but with women - not too much makeup (preferably none actually).