1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I know?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Justmeisenough, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Justmeisenough

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm a virgin, I've probably only had first kiss when I was 10. Recently I think I'm ready and although I don't have a partner or in a relationship yet. I've been having... steamy dreams and want to know alittle more about sex. I can't go to most of the adults in my life. I just feel so weird and awkward about it. What should I know?

2. Hyde1905

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey there :grin:
    I’m in a similar situation, had my first kiss when I was 16 now I’m 17 and starting to explore a little more but feel like I’m lacking a lot of experience and knowledge.
    It’s difficult to really know how to learn these things, maybe if it was all a bit more normalised it would be easier. My understanding is that there’s not really much to learn and a big part of it depends on the partner. You can learn what one person likes when it comes to sex and then if you’re to get with someone else later on I can imagine it might feel like you’re back at the start because you haven’t had the same time to learn with them.

learning what you like yourself means you can be open about it with a future partner but then again I know that can be difficult for some people without trying things first. I’m one of them, I find it hard to know what I want unless I throw myself straight at it to figure it out.

anyway hey if you wanna have a chat about anything or ask anything else I’ll try my best :slight_smile:

Justmeisenough likes this.