1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What i am? Problems with sexuality...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Frelia, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Frelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Err...humm...hello to you all!
    First of all, my name isn't Frelia, that's just a character i like, hehe...
    You people can call me Lucas.
    Anyway, i have a question...and a pretty dumb one.
    Well, i already assumed to my whole family that...I'm gay. It was hard for me really, my Father and Brother didn't even talked to me for like....6 months, they tought i was i a monster or something like that.
    Now, they don't care, at least. But they DON'T want any of my boyfriends in our house....even tough i don't have any, hahah!
    But you'll know? I assumed i was gay like...3 years ago. I lost my virginity with a men, i even had a boyfriend....!...but i ain't with him anymore.
    But now, things are turning to be a little...strange and complicated in my "life".
    In those 3 years of homosexual relationships, i'd NEVER really enjoyed all the sex i had. I can't really say i hated most of them, tough, i had some really great sexual relationships.
    But...god! Why i CAN'T enjoy anal sex (I'm not passive)? I can't really do it well...dunno, i don't like it, and that's surprisingly, i know...
    And why i cannot do oral sex on my partners? It's hard for me. Lately, I've been trying been the "passive" one in the relationship, but no lucky, i don't like it. I never liked...pelvis...for that's main reason, i cannot do oral sex. I always lose my "excitement" when i see one.
    I really confused with my sexuality lately with all of this happening. I know, i do like men's, i always get excited "seeing" them, but i can't practice sex with them. And what is sex without enjoyment? It's no sex at all...it's like "forcing"...
    Now, I've been trying relationships with womans, and....it's not the same thing, i don't get excited THAT easy, but while I'm enjoying, it's not the same thing, if you people understand what i mean...

Sad..I'm lost in this world. My "friends" don't really understand waddaya mean, it's difficulty to discuss that with them. My family...bleh!
    Okay, what i want is...some sort of "enlightment", because I'm really confused, and without help...i only get confused more.
    Am i bisexual and i don't know? I didn't believed in that like...3 years ago, but NOW I'm reconsidering.

BAH! What a text. Sorry for being annoying people. But i don't see any other places where i can get help. So i'll try here first.

PS: Sorry for that horrible english. I'm Brazilian, english isn't my main language...is the third one.
    :help:

2. Frelia

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Oh god! How i edit my OP? Cannot find that sacred button!
    Anyway, i just want to say that...if this thread is on a incorrect area, i would like if a moderator move it to right place. I'm not to experienced on forums. I'm sorry if this on the wrong place. And sorry for the double-post too