1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to finally lose virginity

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by jjusa, Jan 22, 2021.

1. jjusa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Female here. I’ve been wanting to lose my virginity (I am 28 years old) and am getting pretty impatient. I know I want to be sexually intimate with a woman at some point in my life. I don’t really know where I lie romantically, but I feel I can only deal with a one night stand. I already feel enough pressure being a virgin and hoping that someone doesn’t bail because of that. I also don't think another woman would be interested in being with someone romantically who is still a virgin. I am fine with one night stands only but Covid makes things complicated. Any advice?

2. QuietPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There are plenty of people who would like to be your first. Sure some would not be interested but if you are open about that when you are looking for someone they can let you know that. Also be honest about only wanting something casual, again plenty of people only want something casual though with the virus that is probably going to be a bit more difficult but that is not going to last forever.

jjusa likes this.
  3. jjusa

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    thank you

I will keep all of this in mind.