1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That famous moment when you realize it and where to start

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by IneInLP, Jan 10, 2021.

1. K80outloud

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So true! I was afraid that discovering my sexuality would be just like all the other things I explored to try to find some level of peace: diet, exercise, education, dressing to fit in with the group, jobs etc. All of those led back to that greyness. Not this time! It's been a while that I feel more peaceful, and even when the stuff I'm dealing with is hard/frustrating/sad, that peacefulness persists. It is wonderful... makes me antsy to hurry up and move forward. :slight_smile:

IneInLP likes this.
  2. IneInLP

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I do feel the same!! Like all that patience that I worked up and accumulated over the years is now gone hahaha

K80outloud likes this.
  3. out2019

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes - a relationship with a woman would 'prove' I was not gay. Eventually though something would happen to end the charade. I remember one time a girlfriend was giving oral sex, I remember being jealous of her.

With men though I have some shame, it's different i can see and feel myself initiating, romancing, making love.. my heart trembles at the thought of looking into the eyes of guy and saying I love you...

So happy for you!.

IneInLP likes this.