1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you all

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jaimequestions, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Jaimequestions

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you all for the help you have given me. I have realized that I am not gay or straight, I am bi. I have found myself craving both men and women. Some times there is a stronger pull to the other. I prefer the female form, but I all like the penis and it is hard to not stare at a really good looking guy (hello Pierce Brosnan). At the end of the day we do have role reversal toys and I have always fantasized about being a bottom. Things may change, but I am comfortable and happy to accept that I am bi. To anyone reading this, if you are unsure and want to experiment, go for it, but in a safe environment. I think it is beautiful when I see 2 guys or 2 girls madly in love because that is what it is all about. I love you all and thank you for the help.
    ️‍

2. BiGemini87

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad you've found the help you needed here on EC. It's wonderful when another piece of the puzzle is set in place. I hope we can continue to be of help on your journey of self-acceptance and self-discovery. :slight_smile: