1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STUPID STEREOTYPE ASSUMPTIONS AND REMARKS

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JonSomebody, Dec 28, 2017.

1. BlueNeon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, stereotypes suck, there's no way around that. I've heard quite a few of them. The one that gets me is the idea that lesbians are that way because they hate men. If I rolled my eyes any harder at that line of thinking, they'd probably fall right out of my head. I'm not a lesbian because I hate men. How I feel about men has literally nothing to do with my feelings for other girls.

2. Bernice

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    On occasions when I have let my feminine side out in public such as wearing nail varnish or a hoodie that had some pink on it the assumption is that I must be "bating Goethe other side".

3. JaimeGaye

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hate the stereotype that all gays are promiscuous and shouldn't be allowed to marry because they won't remain monogamous in the relationship when scientific research has proven that married lesbians overwhelmingly remain true to one another and gay male couples mirror the actions of married straight males, in other words about 40% of gay male couples will experience some form of infidelity in the relationship.
    To claim gays are different from straight people due to the nature of their relationships is simply ludicrous.