1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So this girl

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Justmeisenough, May 5, 2022.

1. Justmeisenough

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I kinda like this girl...
    I told a gay mutual friend I was interested because she was the only other openly queer senior I know. I saw them next to each other talking in a group then next thing you know she walks up to my desk and says eye with a bold eye contact which she's never done before. She accidently dropped my pencil and we both laughed and when we were done taking our tests we went to the front of the building. When everyone went to wait outside we talked and laughed about how badly we did on our tests and she asked for a hug and I gave her a hug. Then we went out cause she said it was hot inside and laughed alittle more about life and I said bye cause I had to leave...
    Did he say something? Not that I'm complaining but she's never noticed me and we graduate next month, what if she has plans to move across the country?

2. GraceMiamor

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He probably did say something to her but don't think to ahead of things maybe she'll stay close to you and you guys could work on building a relationship.

Justmeisenough likes this.
  3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well they are all unknown things but the best advice I can give you is just to try and get to know her better and take it one step at a time.

BiGemini87 likes this.
  4. BiGemini87

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He might not have told her that you like her, but perhaps he brought you to her attention in a more subtle way? I think the only way you can know for sure is if you ask him--but just be sure that if you do, it comes across curious, not accusatory (especially since you and this girl hit it off so well. Sounds like he had good intentions).

As for whether she'll be around after you graduate...well again, that's something you'll just have to find out from her. Maybe make plans to get together for a hang-out, go for coffee or something, take the time to learn more about her. And should you find out she is leaving after graduation, then at least you'll have made a friend and some memories, however fleeting they might be. Besides, there's no saying it would be goodbye forever, right? :slight_smile:

Like @silverhalo said: one step at a time.

silverhalo and Justmeisenough like this.