1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Short Top, Tall Bottom. We can't find a great position

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jared J, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Jared J

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He is a 5'4 top and I'm a 6'2 bottom. We get along great, our conversations are fluid and I think he's quite witty. But our height difference makes for awkward positioning in the bedroom. While we do have a few options: We do oral but when we want to do anal we are limited to me being flat on my tummy or in missionary. Over the edge of the bed. Both ways aren't terrible but half the time he can't cum in those positions and it kind of ruins the mood. Aside from him standing on something, does anyone have any advice?

2. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    They make sex furniture, which are just some heavy duty foam in different shapes. Or just try different furniture in general, maybe an ottoman or sturdy coffee table might get things lined up a little better for different positions. There is of course always riding him cowgirl, and trying new positions can be half the fun.

Jared J likes this.
  3. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They always write to use pillows to get one person higher, but idk how it works in practice. Rider position also corssed my mind. The bottom can also sit on the edge of the bed. Or curl up on the stomach and the top can be on their knees.

Jared J likes this.