1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Sarah, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Sarah

ok, so again im tryin to figure out what i am.

i think i get emotionally attached to guys. but when it comes to physical stuff lik kissing i dont feel anything.
    whats that mean. but lik i lik the guys emotionally. so lik what is tat

2. george678

I think you might be bisexual.

3. Amy

Amy

What about girls? Physical, emotional, spiritual...

4. Greggers

Who knows, at 13 its a very VERY tricky question. If your emotionally attached to the opposite sex, but not in a kissing or sexual kind of way that can very well be normal. I was super attracted to boys, but that was about it, till a few years later when the emotional feelings grew more into sexual feelings. A good test is when your watching a guy and a girl make out / make love / whatever, what one do you find yourself drawn to? Try not to think about it hard, just let your eyes wander and see what they end up looking at. For me it was 100% of the time the guy, my mind would almost blank any girl right out haha. Hope that helps? And dont worry you have lots of time to figure this out.

5. george678

Yes at 13 my age it is tricky but I know I am gay.

6. Sarah

hmm. thanks. i dont really kno if that helpd or not. its making me think which i guess helps? lol
    um. sometimes if im watching a movie or something nd i c a really hott/beautiful/pretty(w/e u wana call her) i dont even think my mind just fast forwards and pictures myself and the girl making out. nd the first time it happened i lik freakd. i didnt kno what happend nd i cudnt get the image outta my head. nd i likd it too. so tat confused me even more. but even when i picture myself kissing a guy i lik it. but i dont lik it when i acctually kiss them. so im confused. but im thinking about it

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know what you are.

You're "working on it".

That's all you need to tell people. :slight_smile:

Lex

8. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Figuring your sexual identity out can take a while but there is nothing to worry about. Over time you will figure things out. Take your time. There is no rush. Try to explore the feelings that you have or are experiencing. Sexual identities are fluid but in time you will figure it all out. We can have different levels of attachments and emotions towards others. Over time they will become clearer. Follow your instincts and what ever feels right for you.

If you want and feel comfortable with it, you could maybe try talking with a counselor at your school. Talking about it could help you to understand some of the feelings better. Often when we talk about things with others things start to male a lot more sense.

Hope this helps a bit.

9. Sarah

thankz you guys. uck. this is hard. im so confused.
    a little while ago someone hacked into my myspace and put my orientation as Bisexual. (it was probably my friends, they think its funny) nd my broz saw it. nd told my mom. she started talkn to me and told me about my myspace. nd i told her that someone hacked it nd shes just lik "your stuff on online sites is your history. wat if one day when ur applying for a job they look at ur myspace and c that. its ur history." and stuff lik tat.
    what do u think she meant by that?

10. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>"your stuff on online sites is your history. wat if one day when ur applying for a job they look at ur myspace and c that. its ur history."

It's true. Employers can and do Google-search potential employees. They tend not to bother looking at myspace, because most people don't use their real/full names there. And unless you're applying at, oh, "Yes-on-Prop-8", I doubt they'll bother looking to see what your orientation is. However, if you've posted nude photos of yourself, or talked about wanting to commit terrorist acts against the US, and attached your real name to it, they may take issue with that, since it "won't reflect well on the company".

Lex

11. crystaltriforce

i'm not trying to be rude but this sounds like something only you can sort out. i am extreamly sorry if i come off as a jerk, but i understand how you feel.(*hug*)

12. Pendrin2020

I'm 20 years old and I'm just now getting around to this question man so don't feel too pressured, you got a lot of time. Right now I'm just taking the stance that whatever is meant to be will be and just be as true to who I am as I can be. Everything will fall into place if I let it. At least that's how everything else works for me.

To bring back an old gem... Join a support group.

13. Sarah

ur not rude or a jerk. lol. and thanx for the hug! lol. nd ya i think only i can get this clear. i just am confused nd need a lil confidence boost:confused: