1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sexuality hints?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ADTR fan, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Words

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha so true. I noticed the other day that I was making a small movement every time the teacher said "gay" (the verb to give in Mandarin) in Chinese class.

2. shorty

^^ that is one thing that I have to make a very concious effort not to do.

3. coreyjazz23

Yeah, most recently I don't just twitch, I jump right in and speak my mind, even if the conversation is happening away from me. But before I came out, no one knew, I'm not the most obvious person. But until you know me, you would have no idea. I act straight, talk straight (except to those who know. To them I'm queer all the way.), and I generally seem to be labeled as straight. My own gay-dar is so very accurate, and thank god it is, or I wouldn't have met my loving boyfriend.

4. xequar

Pay attention to where the eyes drift. Even the "straight-acting" gay that's trying to be straight will have a moment where his/her eyes drift toward members of the same sex before they catch themselves and look somewhere else. Likewise, during, for example, a gratutous sex scene during a movie, there will usually be some signs of discomfort.

Just sayin'

5. ethelred

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    NEVER!!!! I shall take it to my grave!!!!! *jumps into a volcano*

6. x2x2x2x2y2

I do the last part of what you said. I'm not sure exactly what to do during sex scenes. I get very uncomfortable. not sure why. I try not to stare at the guy too much also. Lol

7. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

:eek:OMG! I did that like1hr ago....................................

8. Étoile

A terrible habit I have is every mention of the word gay, I turn my head or my eyes toward the person who said it. It happens before I even know what I did!

9. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

When someone who doesn't know I'm gay says the word gay the hairs on my neck stand up and get ready to be defensive for some reason.

10. azrae1

azrae1 Guest

Guyz Guyz ! Stop putting obvious hints about point out gay guyz.. like tight pants , pink phone etc..

things that are interesting are i noticed :

1) Has zero man 2 girl activity... like a person who will never open topics about how hot the opposite sex is.

2) avoids social contact with his/her straight friends just to avoid exposure.

3)never had a girlfriend.. or his lies are too obvious that this girl is just not his real girlfriend but just a cover up.

4) switch to defensive mood when accused of being gay ( although they might play this game very well) especially me LOL :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:! >> tips are that you should not panic and should go with the flow like, "i guess your right this pants made me look like a fag etc...)" once u admit, they won't suspect u as much as they did earlier. you have to show that your confident of what you are (pretending str8 i mean)

5)enjoys or gives you a touchy feeling , for example.. if some one holds your hands alot and touch u a bit more than usuall. ( there is a hidden message)

6)mayb i mentioned this earlier, but closets try to really avoid noisy party people that are wild.

7)he cares about how he looks alot.

8)you are his best friends, but he never shared any private story with you.

thats all what i can come out with.. hope this helped :grin:b

11. gemerency

lol not quite. maybe this is why i've stayed closeted for so long

12. Alexisxxx

Out Status:
    A few people

Sometimes people look at other people cause they like what they are wearing or they don't like it. It may look like they are checking them out but they aren't really. It's heaps hard. I'd feel sorry for any girl who likes me (if they do), I'm a tough one I dont think you would pick me out of a crowd to like chicks haha.

13. Brad

I really don't know. Some people i seem to notice and think they may be gay. Why? I don't really know what i actually notice. However a lot of the time i am probably completely wrong. There is no universal thing that gay people do or look like to show they are gay. So sometimes really all you can do is guess. You are bound to be wrong sometimes but nobody ever gets it 100% right.