1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Same-sex couple finally on "Dancing With The Stars"!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Liz81, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Liz81

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Do you guys ever watch "Dancing With The Stars" (US version)? If not, you're missing out! I've been a fan for years and I was so excited to find out that we finally have two women dancing on the show! Sorry, I did admittedly forget about this forum but I'm here now and I'm telling you, it's about time we see two women dancing together. It's a young woman from "Dance Moms," Jojo Siwa. She just came out as pansexual almost a year ago and she's on the show. She made it to the finals and she's really good! Again, so sorry I'm late and didn't post about this before she came in the finals. I hope she wins because one, she's great as a dancer and two, it's about time we saw this and she's been getting lots of support and love for being on the show! Her dances with her dance partner, Jenna, can be found if you wish to catch up. The finals is tomorrow night Monday November 22 on ABC at 8pm ET/7pm CT. Jojo for the win!!!

#1 Liz81, Nov 21, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2021
  2. Loves books

They don’t show it on Irish TV but I’ve been watching the dances on YouTube. I think it’s great they gave her the option of a male or female partner and she chose female. I’m really impressed with the lifts she did. Last year people over here were all talking about the first time ever our dancing with the stars had two same sex couples but it was only for one episode where everyone switched partners. The earlier dances Jojo had were too tame and I really thought they needed to up the sex appeal on some of the dances. The most recent dances I saw were better.

3. Liz81

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I wish Jojo's partner would amp the sex appeal too but it's a family show so I guess they're not allowing them to give us what we want. :wink: I low-key fangirl Jojo's partner, tbh. :wink:

4. Kate 47

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There's a same sex couple on the UK version too, John and Johannes. They're pretty good too.

5. Richew

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh
    I missed that