1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pain In Pelvis After Anal Sex ?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Hollow Urge, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Hollow Urge

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey guyz, well i just had my first anal sex and yeah it was too much of pain to bear with.I was performing bottom. Though pain was for first 40/50seconds after initial insertion but i'm having a pain in my pelvic region (i dont know if im referring correct so here is the description- the portion of body direct below to stomach,starting from waist to below forming a triangle) its been a four hours past the sex still i'm feeling a pull/pain emerging from pelvic & down towards prostate gland. Although its diminishing with the time, i'm concerned, is it normal ? should i be worried ?

2. Wildside

Wildside Guest

well, only way to be sure is to have a doctor check it out. the only pain I had the first time I tried to bottom was in the sphincter/rectum area; but I think that what you're experiencing may just be the result of some areas being pushed around that aren't used to it. be attentive to your stool, for blood or anything like that; and if you see something like that, get to a doctor right away. if they pain gets worse, as well; but it sounds like it's getting better.

3. Gen

Gen

The fact that it is diminishing is a positive sign.

It is likely a result of the straining of muscles and tissues surrounding that area. When something is pushed up the rectum, it has to go somewhere. When it proceeds for a number of days to weeks is when you will definitely want to visit the doctors office. Though I would research and make an effort to discover why there was so much difficulty with penetration to begin with.

Good luck!

4. Hollow Urge

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    thanx guys, and that will be so kind of you. I would like to tell u that the pain is now barely noticeable. Thanx for your concern :-D

5. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It sounds like bloating or gas. When I masturbate anally sometimes, I get this, but it is partly because I have IBS I think.