1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocd doesnt let me even enjoy a night with friends

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Sadness, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, that's exactly it. And a lot of folks (including, sadly, some therapists) take the approach of "It's in the past, no use rehashing." Unfortunately, that isn't how our neurobiology works.

2. Sadness

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think if we search our past we discover a lot of things about ourselves, fears, traumas, etc.

I will try this approach with him next time. And i will do like you said, or at least try, to not come here with questions like masturbation to men and all of this. Because i dont think anyone here would make foul of me, why is the point of doing that anyway, so even if i came here saying that masturbating to men gave me arousal feeling and even erection for a moment and you still crave that is ocd, then theres nothing more to it that could be deeper than this i think. I will try to come out with questions about ocd but not related to this. No matter how many times i test, or i come here saying i felt arousal feeling and erection sometimes and you guys still dont go back saying "hm, now theres more to it than just ocd, you are probably gay/bi too" it only makes me believe its ocd.

3. Sadness

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Man its so funny, just when i said that i wont be posting about tests, masturbation and men, i went through something that i never went lol. I just started fantasizing doing a blowjob, i got hard and i was literally hard, i even tried masturbate to gay hentai and i was going to ejaculate, but i stopped bc i was scared, but i did fantasize about doing a blowjob to a transwoman and was very aroused again..

I will not think about why this is happeming, i actually was got aroused and hard har thinking about doing a bj to a guy, again, everyone here says its still ocd and im not gay. Dont know whats going on recently but i dont want to think about that anymore!!

4. Sadness

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Should i addres this to him in my next appointment? How suddenly whenever i test about doing a blowjov to a guy im getting trully hard? Or should i let this away?

5. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's your OCD. It's not going to do much meaningful to do anything to address it. I'd put your energy toward looking at the root cause... the trauma.
    a.

6. Sadness

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah your right, it will probably go to the same route. I actually tried after again and i think i felt less than the first time but i will quit thinking about this. I know exactly where it will lead me tbh. Tomorrow i will probably try again and feel almost nothing, will be okay, than i will try a lot of times after so i can prove that im not feeling anything. Until to the point where i will stop doing it and be okay for a while or until i give up. So i dont need to do this again if i know whats happening so i stopping here.

I will focus solely in my trauma now. And trying to discover what my trauma is, why is happening, ans how to cope with it.