1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here, just a trans dude looking for lasting friendships :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Mason66, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Mason66

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey! I'm Mason, 17, and i'm a ftm dude looking for a lasting friendship (or friendships!).

A bit about me; I'm a pagan who is also punk, huge on folk punk music and culture. I highly enjoy being outside and exploring, also hoard nice looking rocks haha. I love cursed images, art, body modifications, and indulging in nostalgic animated movies/series.

I would love to get to know more about the community and meet new people so don't feel hesitant to reach out to me some time!

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey Mason.....Hello and a great big LGBTQ+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: There is a sub-forum here on EC that is titled "Gender Identity and Expression". If you post there I think you'll find people who will understand how you feel and will be able to offer support and understanding! We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

4. Quirinus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi Mason!
    I'd like to be friends! I'm 18, transmasc and into a lot of similar things! not to assume, but are you into magick at all? i collect rocks and identify as pagan too. have you seen Wolfwalker? It's new so it wouldn't be nostalgic but it is a great animated movie with Irish folk music.

5. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    @Quirinus.....Hello and a great big LGBTQ+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_big_grin: Like I mentioned to @Mason66, there is a sub-forum here titled "Gender Identity and Expression" that could be a big help to you. There are a lot of people who post there that have dealt with Trans issues...or are dealing with those issues right now! Please remember that you are a part of our LGBTQ+ Family and we do care! Please keep us updated on who things are going for you!
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

6. figuringfr

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hi mason!! my name is gee, im nonbinary, and i use they/them pronouns. im also pretty new here and am looking for new friendships. we pretty much like all the same things, one of my favorite things to do is be outside and explore, what kind of music do u like? and what are your favorite animated movies?

7. Mason66

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I looked it up and I had actually seen a small clip of it on youtube before, never knew it was a movie! For sure putting it on my list of movies to watch. I've been practicing magick on and off for a couple years now! Mainly work with oracle and tarot by now but use to be huge on sigils :slight_smile:. Crystals are actually what got me into everything!

8. Mason66

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Spirited away and ponyo are my at the top of my list simply for being extremely nostalgic ngl :') and in terms of music- i'm huge on folk punk but love to dip my toes into every genre tbh. What about you?

9. figuringfr

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i pretty much like everything! i really like harry styles, green day, carolesdaughter, nas, stuff like that. i dont think ive ever listened to folk punk, ill have to check it out!