1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New beginnings...??

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Justmeisenough, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Justmeisenough

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm no longer interested in my trans ex i talked about. I lost interested after someone told me he had a situationship with one of our mutual friend. I don't know much people who are queer, bi/pan or lesbian at my school. I was talking to a gay friend of mine. He told me about a classmate I didn't know was lesbian and I'm interested but I don't think I'm her type or single. She might go to college in another state since we're all graduating. I'm afraid that if I start a relationship it'll turn to shit, how can I talk to her?

Sunchimes likes this.
  2. Sunchimes

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi @Justmeisenough

Sorry things didn’t work out with your trans ex.

As for the lesbian classmate, what makes you think you’re not her type?

I understand your fear about a relationship if she chooses to go to a different college in another state. There are always fears when beginning new relationships anyway.

As for starting to talk to her. She’s in your class so you must bump into her quite a lot. Maybe begin a general conversation about any random topic. You could talk about school work or even talk about graduation and ask her what college is she planning on attending. Once you start a conversation, you can then get to know her better. It opens up being able to speak with her more in the future too.

Hope this helps a bit :slight_smile: Good luck!

Justmeisenough likes this.