1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need some advice about my sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by booklover1996, Nov 5, 2012.

1. booklover1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi,

I am 16 and i'm having hard time to make sense off why i am having same sex attractions.

Thanks Booklover1996

2. Jeff

You were born with uniqueness, and are a beautiful special creature. Many of the most beautiful things every designed, music written and played, paintings painted, inventions invented, best actors of stage and screen (most masculine men), and top athletes, and others who excelled in their given area were gay.

It just so happens some or many guys like men. But think of it this way, since you are 16, you have it much easier in many ways than others who grew up decades ago, long before gays could be in the military, or get married to another man or woman.

Just don't let anybody tell you that you have to "be" something you don't feel like being. Just find out what you want to do with your life and go for it. You do not have to be a hair stylist, or cake decorator unless you want to be.

It really is a new era for gay men, and a much better time is coming too once we get a few more new laws passed.

Congrats for finding the time and stopping in here, just enjoy that you have sexual attraction, and that you figured out you are gay before 30 years of marrage to a woman and 3 kids later. There are men who thought that just because they thought a little about naked guys when having sex with their girlfriends or wives, that they were still straight. Then at age 45 or 55 realized guys are the only thing that gets them hard. You are ahead of the game. So enjoy your youth and sexual attractions, and stay HIV neg, always be safe.

3. booklover1996

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi Jeff,

Thanks for reply. Should I tell some of my my parents? that i'm gay?

4. xXPsychedelicXx

Will your parents accept you if you tell them you're gay? Do you feel comfortable enough to start coming out?

Just remember that you don't have to come out if you're not ready. (*hug*)

5. Jeff

That is correct, you tell only the people (that you are gay) who you feel respect you. You can go as slowly as you like. Or you can put it on Facebook and let people find out whenever they find out.

It is your life, and you do it when you are ready.