1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Nebraska senator filibusters to stop anti-trans legislation

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by mnguy, Mar 16, 2023.

1. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  2. Ushiromiya Red

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just wanted a video about her and holy crap,.she is absolutely amazing! I hope other democrat politicians follow her example. People like her give me hope that there is a better world out there...or there can be if we all come together and fight this hateful, idiotic nonsense. I love her and those standing with her. She's amazing....she's absolutely killing it! If I was a politician, I'd do my best to follow her example. We need more people like her in office.

3. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're so right! According to the following most people don't support these BS bills. As usual with them it's a ploy to scare people to vote for them. Attacking other humans just trying to live in peace is shameful, but it's what they've been doing since at least the 70's. Telling lies and bearing false witness about the least among us all week and pretending to be holy going to church one day, such hypocrites and all the others who remain silent while they bash us.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...ay-the-goal-is-to-make-sure-evangelicals-vote