1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for advice.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by PhilipElep, Sep 21, 2020.

1. PhilipElep

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello,

I'm completely new member here and I'm a bit scared. I have a few questions and I hope I might find some answers here. I'm just gonna write my story and hope I won't mess it up or insult anyone, that is the last thing I want to do.

Let me begin by saying that I always lived my life as heterosexual male, and as I grew older I noticed, that most of my fantazies were about being really submissive. I was always wondering about older women, but few years ago I got into relationship with girl same age. We broke up about month ago, because I wasn't "attracted to her" for a long time and I refused sex. To be honest the sex life was always a problem - I was never that interested in having sex with her. I would pretend to fall asleep or go out drinking just to have an excuse for not being home with her. It was a disaster in the end and we broke up. I told her about the dominance thing, but nothing came of it. Before her, most of my experinces with woman were not so great either - I would blame it on booze.
    After we broke up I was listening to some podcasts and youtube videos about this topic and I always get the feeling of attraction or arousal when listening or wondering about someone very dominant or "overly" sexual. I wondered about trans woman and played the scenario in my head and kinda liked it. Now, I really don't know what to make of this. My sexual life so far was very unsatisfying. I was wondering if someone had similar experience or any advice. How do I know what is real? I feel pretty bad now since I'm in my late 20'

I know this isn't really much. It is the best I could write right now and I hope I didn't say anything bad.
    Thank you for any advice.