1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Lisa Marie Presley Dies at 54

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Andrew99, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lisa Marie Presley, Singer and only child of Elvis Presley, has died from cardiac arrest.

She was just nine years old when her father died in 1977. In July 2020, her son died from suicide.

She is survived by her mother Priscilla and her three daughters.

May she RIP.

https://people.com/music/lisa-marie-presley-dead-at-54/

2. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't believe it. I thought they were able to get her to the hospital and they were stabilizing her.

I'm sure we will find out more. She was at an award ceremony with her mom a few days ago. She looked healthy with her appearance and her weight.

I read she was very troubled by the loss of her son. She died two and a half years, to the day, after he did. This is hard to learn about because child star Adam Rich died at the same age as Lisa Marie and within the last week.

3. Ushiromiya Red

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rest in piece, Lisa Marie...hope you've reunited with your father in the Elysian Fields and are surrounded by beautiful things.
    [​IMG]

4. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I didn't look close enough or I just couldn't tell. It was said she was physically unstable at the award ceremony. Sometimes after someone has coded, the hospital can do the best they can, but there are no guarantees. It looks like the hospital did that, so they are in the clear.

Now we get to read about her spending and her financial status, as if it's really any of my business. There are few boundaries with public figures.

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people

She was struggling at the Golden Globes sadly. There have been rumors that she was back on opioids, which, if that is true, I do not blame nor judge her after everything she had to go through in this life.

She could have also been having cardiac symptoms as well. Sometimes before a cardiac event occurs a person may experience symptoms for a couple days.

There have been reports about her financial issues, but her daughters are supposed to be set. Her mom Priscilla is challenging Lisa’s will so that could be another reason for all the reports. Who knows really.

All I know is that if there is an afterlife, she is reunited with her father and her son.

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    While they were able to stabilize her heart, she went into a coma, and was pronounced brain dead. Her family signed a DNR and she suffered a second cardiac arrest which she ultimately died from.