1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians that have sex with men ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by stocking, Dec 9, 2013.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree with this

You know the funny thing about this is if these women actually came out as bisexual and it would kill the myth about bisexuals being cheaters and can't have a relationship with women . it would and lesbians would probably date these women if their honest with them and what not ,sure there will be some that will not but this will sure kill that myth about how bisexuals can't be in a relationship with one gender but oh well I guess it's better to hide than be your true sell . I guess the L and the G aren't the only ones in the lgbt community that's can be in denial

#101 stocking, May 18, 2014
    Last edited: May 18, 2014
  2. Umami

Out Status:
    Family only
    Let's say I am technically sexually attracted to men, but don't connect with them emotionally. Because of this, I don't want to be involved with them in any way other than friendship.. however there may be that *one* guy who I'd go for -- BUT I'm not looking in that direction. Behaviorally, I'd be a lesbian.

One's sexual orientation is an advertisement to the world about who I want to have sex with or date. Why would I call myself bisexual? That immediately tells men that I'm interested in them when I'm not. Why should I have to be forced to identify as a bisexual when it works against my actual desires and behavior?

3. EvilRegal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me I think if you have sex with men and women, then you are bisexual. Or don't label yourself if you like. But as a lesbian it pisses me off when women say they are lesbians but will still have sex with men.

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

^ this (Unless you're closeted or a prostitute)

5. EvilRegal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, being closeted is a tough situation, but even then I would hope the closeted person would not lie to their prospective romantic interest.
    Being a prostitute I figure at work they just wouldn't label themselves... I never even thought about that before... I guess they'd have one persona for work and another personally.

6. mochii

You can enjoy having sex with men, without being attracted to them. The sensations of everything is nice, a little awkward for me, but it can still be enjoyable.

I have had sex twice with men, mostly to experiment when I was in denial, to see what all the fuss was about. I was drunk, so that probably made it a little more enjoyable. But I didn't think it was awful. I wasn't physically attracted to the guys, but I still enjoyed the sex. I probably won't have sex with another male again, but I can understand where they're coming from.

You can be offended by their actions' effect on the lesbian community, but to each their own. They are still lesbians.

7. EvilRegal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To themselves maybe. To me if they have sex with a man then they are not a lesbian. It's a different thing if they HAD sex in their past with men and then later came out as a lesbian. But if you're having sex with men and women, then you're bisexual, or pan or fluid. This is how I would see it. They can see it how they want. But to me "lesbians that have sex with men" is an oxymoron.

8. LooseMoose

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    oh god somebody resurrected this old chestnut of a tread.
    this topic has been done back and forth, and really has been exhausted, go have a cup of tea.

#108 LooseMoose, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  9. Matz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you're sexually attracted to men and their bodies, I don't see how that's a lesbian. If you're not grossed out by the bodies of men and just really, really like sex, I could see it being essentially complicated masturbation with someone you like as a person. Whether it works mentally or not, it still works physically.