1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbians--sex with men?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by shi, Feb 19, 2012.

1. super confused

Never have, never will. Penises freak me OUT. And just the idea of hetero sex is totally gross to me.

Kelseyk92 likes this.
  2. Curly

I did once. He was a really good friend and I like and trusted him, but I didn't enjoy it. I mean it is one thing to not enjoy it becouse of performance or something, but it was more like I didn't like touching him or him to touch me (idk .. is that wierd?). I have no desire to be with a guy romatically or sexually, and I can't really see that changing anytime soon, at least for me.

As for you observation about guys vs. girls. Well just a thought (and I may be completely off base here... lol). But girls don't have to be super aroused to "perform" the way guys have to.

Kelseyk92 likes this.
  3. waitingfordawn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    No, thank you.

Kelseyk92 likes this.
  4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sure, sometimes we have sex with people even though it's contrary to our orientation. Not really difficult to believe. Dan Savage even said he would totally have sex with as he put it "this androgynous lesbian firefighter in Seattle."

5. super confused

I've had sexual encounters with a couple guys. But we never went all the way, because I panicked as soon as things went below the belt (his belt, that is). It was all I could do not to run from the room. So, hetero sex really wouldn't work for me.

6. julia

I'm a lesbian and I've have had sex with three guys before realizing I was gay. And every one felt wrong and very, very unenjoyable. I've kind of blocked them out of my memory so that the only thing I remember is where we did it. It was just....ugh.

Kelseyk92 likes this.
  7. BleedToLoveHer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's weird. I have a friend who sleeps with men quite once in a while and defines herself as a lesbian. I think it may have to do with the fact that she is more emotionally connected to women.
    Me, I'm a gold star lesbian.. I would think that sex with a guy would be totally boring. I don't think I'd enjoy it. Plus I enjoy sex with women way too much. I've been with guy before, just not all the way, and my body just doesn't respond to a guys touch the same way.

Kelseyk92 likes this.
  8. andersonh09

andersonh09 Guest

I've never had sex with a man, but to be honest I'd kind of like to try it once out of curiosity.

Kelseyk92 likes this.
  9. TheRoof

I mean it's totally possible.
    Sex is about bodily pleasure. Why restrict ourselves?
    I mean, I'm interested in guys, but I wouldn't mind fooling around with girls if we clicked.

10. confusedlady

confusedlady Guest

I'm still in the questioning stage. I've had sex with a good amount of men, I do like penises, but not touching or the physical look of them, more like imagining what they can do. I also need to have that emotional attraction to be able to enjoy sex and get into it. I used to have sex with a guy just to "get off" and it was boring and annoying and I hated ttouching him. Favourite sex is new sex...although that feeling never lasts.

Kelseyk92 likes this.
  11. Hmph. Never posted on this site before. I know this is an old thread but I might as well add my 2 cents. During my recent (horrible) confusion period, I tried hooking up with a stranger. When he exposed himself I was absolutely disgusted and could not go through with it. I really have no desire to ever seek out sex with a man unless something changes. The thought doesn't particularly disgust me, but I don't have a drive to act on it either. I get stuck on horrible thought loops regarding the whole questioning process to the point that I doubt everything, but deep down I think I know what I want. I suppose if anything changes about my sexuality I wouldn't be opposed to having sex with a man, but I'm not gonna force myself to want it.

Kelseyk92 likes this.