1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian love stories books

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Revelyn, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Revelyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Does anyone know lesbian love stories books (with a happy ending would be great XD) that involves sensitive/deep subjects?

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Revelyn.....Hello and a great big LGBTQIA+ welcome to Empty Closets! :old_smile: I'm sorry that I'm no good in advising you on lesbian orientated books. Hopefully some other members will help out with that! There are a number of sub-forums here on EC...why don't you check them out and then feel free to join in the conversations! This is a safe community of loving, caring and very supportive people and we will do our best to help you blend into the community. You can ask questions in any of the Sub-forums by creating a new thread or by joining in a conversation-thread that is already going. You can also post a message on anyone's Profile Page after you have made at least ten posts yourself. If you have a question that is somewhat private you can always send a Private Message to any Staff Member. Normally Private Messages can only be exchanged between two Full Members, but a PM to a Staff Member is an exception. :old_wink: We are so glad that you have found us here on Empty Closets! :old_big_grin:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. scaredycat88

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ooohh so many good authors out there. i'd recommend looking for the work of erica lee, jay, and haley cass for the start :slight_smile:

4. Loves books

Most lesbian romance books have a happy ending. I don’t know what you would consider deep subjects. Ali Spooner is a great author. In her books she’s had a mother fleeing an abusive relationship, another one with a woman with pretty bad PTSD. She has a few stories that have a supernatural element but they are just as good. Terminal Event is about a psychic teaming up with the FBI to catch a serial killer. The trophy wives books are erotica more than romance. If you want something funny but not serious try Robin Alexander her books have me laughing out loud. Lesley Davis has some good books and some slightly darker. Playing in Shadow involves a woman with crippling nightmares and physical and emotional scars after a horrific accident. Truth Behind The Mask is about a deaf woman who is part of some crime fighting group that works by night and a woman who’s physically abusive father is a problem for her and her mother. Starstruck has a actress being stalked. Her titles with Wings in the title are about demons and are good if they don’t creep you out.All of the above are romances. I’ve read thousands of lesbian books and can only think of two that didn’t end happily. One of them had a sequel I didn’t read. If you give me a specific about deep subjects I guarantee I’ve read a book or two about it.